~timeskip~ 1

This continues 2 years after the fight with overhaul and muscular and also the wedding of izuku and his wvies but now lets begin:

Izuku and his wives with their family had returned to visit UA after once in awhile being at i-island as during that time his wives had given birth to another set of twins and their names are:
-twins of melissa-david and hera
-twins of nagant-itachi and kiyomi
-twins of rumi- hiroshi and hanabi
-twins of mei- shirou and rin
each one boy and one girl from each wife and had a mixed look to them the girls had izuku's white hair and a shiny version of their mothers eyes while the boys had izuku's eyes and a lighter and whiter version of their mothers hair.Izuku also worked as a hero around the world with the help of his wives they have saved many lives and brought greater peace into this world as now those who are quirkless,weak quirks,villainous quirks,mutant quirks are now treated as equals to those who had normal quirks and with the rising help of his wives and a few other pro's like midnight,mt lady,miss joke and ryukyu had brought a rise to more popular and respected female heroes as now everyone are treated well and there are still many villains but they are ready to fight and protect.The big 3 after graduating from UA had joined izuku and his wives to save the world from any darkness there maybe.

Eri and kota on the other hand had played alot together and when their parents are not around they teleport around the world just to try new foods since izuku puts money in eri's room just incase she may need anything while her parents or grandparents are not around which was something eri asked of izuku and he agreed since he know eri can take care of herself.As she and kota spend a lot of time together which made the parents wonder sometimes where have they gone too and well eri used her quirk to make her and kota older so they could go on roller coaster rides and go to theme parks without the need to have their parents around due to their age.But the parents were happy to see just how much joy and happiness the kids have shown and her happy for them nevertheless.

Izuku had also forgiven those who had betrayed him but they are not close friends but they do talk here and there as for those whose quirks had evolved well had fully mastered their quirks with all of them graduating one year earlier to become sidekicks as the guys had proposes to their girls who are also expecting twins, but they had to wait another year to become full fledge heroes with the rest along with itsuka kendo from class 1b as her quirk evolved to big fist and earth manipulation and her being together with mirio she became his side kick and had just gotten married as they are expecting twins.They sometimes teaming up with nejire and tamaki who also had gotten married and are expecting twins. Izuku had also changed or more of evolved their quirks in a way as nejire can now produce waves without the use of her own life energy and she can go from output 30 to output 100 which can go through the either earth's crust if she tried her best and for tamaki he can use his quirk without always needing to eat a certain thing which will disappear after a few hours but now whatever he ate ven for just once he can use them anytime he can.

The rehabbed league and 8 precepts of death had build villain rehab centres for those who were for those villains who were forced to become one due to families or society, they even had training centres as they would hire people to help work in the underground to see if anything is happening secretly around the world which may be a threat to others.

Aizawa and jokes,ryukyu and edge shot,mt lady and kamui woods,twice and mandalay,tenko and pixie bob,rag doll and present mic,midnight and oboro,sir nighteye and a women named hina who had a similar quirk to his,gran torino and recovery girl.Had gotten married and are all expecting twins and vlad had already gotten married earlier than most of them but he and his wife are expecting twins as well.

Eri and Kota found out that they can help the polar ice caps as he can lower the sea levels and use that with the help of eri's rewind to help return Antarctica and the arctic to their coldest state and eri used her rewind to rewind the earth's atmosphere back to before any harm humans had done making it cleaner and safer to breath in and kota somehow made the ice become 10 times thicker that what it did before global warming as the world's temperatures cooled down by 5-10 degrees he also went to treat the oceans making them safer for marine life to live in and even create more seas and lakes for the dry areas such as africa which helped the citizens greatly and he with the help of izuku and his wives to really gain the worlds attention to help with global warming as many quirkless heroes came to this as they with the help of david shield build factories and homes that can use eco friendly resources to help the earth and due to what kota and eri did they had gotten the name the protector of the ocean and the healer of time as unity has been brought between everyone but a great evil is starting to arise.....

ALRIGHT HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME PEACE.