info and timeskip 2

well this is after the 2 year timeskip so lets just begin shall we.

4 years had passed since kota and eri were known as protector of the ocean and the healer of time the rest of class 1a and 1b had graduated and those who graduated a year earlier and kendo had become pro heroes who rose to the top 10 rankings in japan in just a few months time as they share the rankings with a few other pro heroes:
-number 1 creati and endeavour
-number 2 dynamight and hawks
-number 3 flaming blizzard and ryukyu
-number 4 tsukuyomi and kamui woods
-number 5 chargebolt and mt lady
-number 6 illusionist (camie) and midnight
-number 7 earphone jack and edgeshot
-number 8 froppy and gang orca
-number 9 battle fist (kendo)
-number 10 dabi and toga (who retired their jobs as assassins and gotten married while also becoming heroes as well)

and for izuku,wives,the big 3 and even kota and eri who joined to become heroes earlier as stain asked for their help which they agreed got on to the world rankings and even became the ten commandments of peace and unity
-number 1 infinity (izuku)
-number 2 uravity
-number 3 miruko
-number 4 lady nagant
-number 5 creator (mei)
-number 6 elementalist (melissa)
-number 7 and number 8 poseidon and horae (as the two's rankings are forever changing and they work as a duo so their ranks are shared)
-number 8 nejire chan
-number 9 suneater
-number 10 lemillion

The rest of class 1a,1b,ex league and 8 precepts(who some found their lovers in their rehab centres) had gotten married and some are to be expecting twins.UA and shiketsu decided to have training camps together to help strengthen the bonds between the two schools and to have teachers from both schools to teach and educate the future generation of heroes.All might and david shield with their wives went to america to become the duo they were many years ago while the parents of redi,mei and miruko opened a worldwide cafe business to feed people of all incomes and even donate half of their monthly earnings to chairty. While inko and hera became heroes too because they wanted to try it and inko who actually hid her quirk abilities from izuku for a long time as her true quirk is godly telekinesis and if she went full power she can pull the pull nearer to earth of even push it further away.Hera whos quirks had something related to nature but was not strong till izuku upgraded it and it became nature manipulation. Their heroes names are teletra(inko) and gaia(hera) who then became america's number 2 and 3 heroes with all might being number 1 along with his past disciple stars and stripes.

The children of izuku and his wives the first set of twins had both their parents quirks but they had a slightly weaker version of izuku's quirk so no resurrection abilities,while the second set of twins had a combination of izuku's limitless and six eyes with their mothers quirks while also having izuku's creation quirk but having a similar limit to momo.They went to izuku and said 'papa we want to train and pleaseeeeee mama's' as they gave the puppy eyes which izuku and his wives got hit with Cupids arrows then agreed as he gave them the mindscape training.Eri and kota on the other hand had stop the need to change their bodies to be older as they just had their 18 year old bodies at 14 and they wont physically age anymore till they are actually 18 and stop their final age at 25 due to immortality.

The kids of those who had gotten married two years ago had their twins which all had half of their dads and mothers features and izuku analysed their quirks only to see the quirks izuku gave plus both a upgraded version of their parents quirks which izuku promised to help them go to mindscape training when they turn 4 which the parents were grateful and thankful for.

But somewhere in the shadows was a darkness which was the last essence of all for one planning to have a awakening that shall corrupt the earth 'heheheheheh izuku midoriya you shall pay be ready for my darkness to rise HAHAHAHAHA'

but little did he know that the worlds top 10 and all countries top 10 heroes are already prepared but all for one is creating a army who could steal any quirk but izuku had a trick up his sleeve 'hehe all for one you really think we wont know huh hehe' and when the fight does happen what will happen next....

ANYWAYS THANKYOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER SORRY IF IT IS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SEE YA FOR THE FIGHT.