BATTLE AND FINALE

This continues after the little twist at the ending of all for one secret plan but now lets begin.

Izuku had gathered the pro heroes and top heroes around the world for a meeting as they asked 'number 1 why are we gathered here' as he said 'all for one is back for revenge' as everyone was shocked espacially all might and nana shimura as they said 'HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE' 'part of his soul was still alive and he somehow came back and he his bringing over 100 high end nomus with him and even the world's top 10 villains' as everyone was worried but izuku said 'but the thing is the top 10 villains are on our side from the beginning they had a tough life and all they did was killing fake heroes and villains to cleanse society as the current number 1 villain sent me a message about all for one's recruitment and told me to gather as many heroes as we can if anything goes wrong' as everyone looked at each other and said 'if thats the case then lets end him once and for all'. As eri and kota walked in their hero forms and everyone looked to see them as the pro's said 'horae and poseidon why are you here and why do you look so familiar' 'well is is eri and kota' izuku replied shocking the pros who did not know about them being pros but felt confident in their abilities as the two said 'nabu island has been evacuated we have made a duplicate island so the people will move there and the fight will begin at nabu island' everyone nodded as izuku,shoto,bakugo and mirio said 'let's kill that son of a bitch' as everyone nodded and headed out.

All for one who gathered his 100 over high end nomus and the top 10 villains(which he doesn't know that they are not on his side) said 'lets end this world and take it over 'HEHEHEHHEHHEHEEHEHE HAHHAHAA IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU AND YOUR FELLOW HEROES SHALL PERISH' as the top 10 just 'laughed' to keep in the act as all for one continued 'it is time we shall go to nabu island and fight them' but little did all for one know was the quirks that izuku originally had and given to the other heros,as he opened a portal as the nomus and top 10 entered.

The heroes have arrived only to see a portal open as all for one,top 10 villains and over 100 high end nomu's appeared as the heroes got to their fighting stances as all for one said 'i z u k u m i d o r i y a your time is up you and your fellow heroes shall perish' as izuku laughed saying 'you really think so how about we finish this and you burn in hell' as all for one grit his teeth as he aid 'ATTACKKKKKKK' as the nomus and all for one rushed to the heroes but one of the top 10 villains used his quirk which allows his to cancel the abilities for certain quirks which he then cancelled all for one's quirk stealing abilities.As the top 10 villains than teleported away to check if there are anymore civilians that have not evacuated in time.

The pro's were just using their special upgraded moves and screams were heard as 'LUNA RING,HOWITZER IMPACT,FLAMING FLASH FREEZE,METOR SHOWER,UNBREAKABLE,EARTHQUAKE SOUND,HEAVENS TORNADO,POWERRRRRRRR' as many more were giving their all with the loudest as the angered all might and nana finally seeking their revenge gave a blow to all for one saying 'DETRIOTTTTTTTT SMASHHHHHHHHHHH' as all for one flew away as the sound barrier was broken from that punch.All the high end nomus were eliminated as all for one looked and said 'H HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AND WHERE ARE THOSE 10' as the top 10 popped infront of him beside the heroes and said 'it is your end all for one your reign of terror as to be ended we are not villains by choice we choose to kill to eliminate anything that brings darkness to society izuku and his fellow friends and family understood our goals and gave us permission to carry on as long as we stay true to our goal which we always will' as all for one said 'YOU WEAKLINGS HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUU' as izuku teleported infront of him as all for one tried attacking him.

as the heroes and villains were shocked to see how easily izuku was dodging all for one but those who know about izuku's abilities were just thinking that he is showing off as all for one got frustrated and said 'WHAT THE HELL WHY CANT I HIT YOU' as izuku said