one big family reunion

so this continues are izuku teleports with his girlfriends,eri,inko and all might to be with melissa at i-island and small lemon at the end so now lets begin.

'w wait really your gonna be here with me' as he nodded as she hugged izuku saying 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH' as he said 'i love you too' and kissed her as she then said 'i heard about what happen are you ok do you need me to teach them a lesson' as izuku put his finger on her lips saying 'it is alright i am ok and i want to give you something ' as izuku than gave melissa her quirks (check intro and description if you haven't to find out) as she felt a surge of power saying 'what did you give me' he said 'quirks' as she was shocked and said 'THANKYOU' as they all hugged together as david shield came to see what happened and was shocked and was told everything that happened while izuku gave him the quirks as izuku asked 'hey mr shield' 'call me david izuku' as izuku nodded saying 'well would you like for your wife to be here again ' as he and melissa were shocked saying 'w wait how' as they then remembered as they looked to inko who was death but is now alive as he said 'could you bring her back' as izuku used his quirk to bring her back she they looked to see someone looking very similar to melissa saying 'w what happened david is that you' as he was so happy as he ran to hug her saying 'i am so happy to see you again hera(random name btw)' as she said 'how am i here are you death' as he said 'no you are alive you see the boy with white hair he is melissa's boyfriend and he brought you back with his quirk' as she was shocked but said 'thankyou ' as she then looked to melissa who was in pure shock and said 'm mum ' as hera ran to hug her daughter saying 'i am sorry for not being there for you mel i am so happy to again ' as melissa hugged back saying' i am happy to see you too mum' as the saw a wholesome moment as eri said 'i wanna hug grandma' as mera was shocked but izuku told her everything which she then understood and hugged eri saying 'you can call me grandma hera' as eri nodded as everyone came inside and had a great dinner.

It was the night time eri and with all might,inko,david and hera who went to sleep while izuku asked the girls saying 'erm hey girls remember you guys asking if we could have kids ' as they nodded saying 'you mean we can ?' as he nodded continuing 'i know you guys are planning on all having twins a boy and a girl each so i created a quirk which essentially for your first two pregnancies it is a 100 percent chance of it happening' as they all smiled and said 'REALLYYYYYY" as they hugged izuku giving them all a kiss saying 'really' as they all planned to have the kids soon and fell asleep.

It was the next day as everyone woke up excepted for izuku and the girls as the parents and eri went to the living room.
not long after izuku woke up to see him being cuddled. by his four girls which made him smile as they eventually woke up and said 'good morning izu' as she smiled saying 'good morning' as he gave them all a kissed as they went to wash up.As they arrived to the living room they saw david,her,all might and inko talkigng to each other while eri was playing with kota who teleported to play with eri as they all said 'good morning' as they looked to see them as they smiled saying 'morning' with eri who ran to her parents saying 'good morning papa and mama's 'good morning snowflake/angel' they replied as inko and hera then said 'go eat your breakfast it is on the table' as they smiled and looked at the food as theyy said 'itadakimasu' as they gobbled down the amazing food the mothers had made.

After they were done izuku asked 'hey girls wanna go on a date' as they said 'YAYYYY DATE OF COURSE'as the hugged hiim as he chuckled while the parents were giggling at the sight while eri did not say anything cause she wants her mama's and papa to enjoy their date.So not long after the five of them went out on their date they went to the amusement park,had a nice lunch and just had a great overall time together.

It was the night time when they got back to see their parents saying 'how was your date' 'great' they replied while smiling as inko and hera said 'well if you have not had dinner there is still for some you in the kitchen but take a bath first please' as they nodded and went to take a bath which they then came to have their dinner and went to play with eri who was happy to play with her papa and all her mamas.Not long after eri fell asleep as the parents said 'we are going to sleep now goodnight' as the five said 'goodnight' while izuku carried eri to her room while the girls when to their room as they were planning something.Izuku then tucked eri in and kissed her forehead saying 'goodnight snowflake' which eri let out a small smile.

[small lemon warning]

Izuku then walked to his room to his girls naked as they said 'lets do it izu' as izuku then locked the door and made the room fully sound proof as he got naked as the girls saw his 12 inches as izuku then made 3 clones of himself as each clone was ran over by each other the girl as they all made out and with izuku plying with their breast,ass and their entrance while they were sucking his thing and after that he penetrated and they finally did it as all his hears is ~ahhhh izuuuuu HARDER HARDER~ as izuku smiled saying ~ofa full pounding~ as they carried on for hours and finally climax to each to each other fell asleep

[end of lemon]

while the parents felt the shaking in the home as they figured that it may happen soon while inko and hera were thinking to themselves 'MORE GRANDBABIES' while all might and david as their spines shivered as they know they need to give their wallets a blessing as they then fell asleep.

Well that is all for this chapter hoped you enjoyed and see you on the next one byeeeeeee.