Epilogue

Em's screams tear through my heart as she holds my hand in a death grip. "Come on baby, one last push" I encourage her as our daughter finally joins the world. Her little cries filling the room until she's swaddled and placed on Emily's chest. As I stare down at my new born princess she opens her eyes and stares back at me with the same crystal blue sparkles that her mother has. I feel as though my heart is about to explode with love. "Hey there beautiful" I whisper, "Welcome to the world."

I glance up at Emily who's watching me with love pouring off her. I reach over to give her a gentle kiss, "Well done Mommy."

She smiles at me and then glances down at our daughter, "We did good" she murmurs. "Yeah we did" I smile, unable to take my eyes off of her. I stroke a finger down her cheek as she yawns and her eyes drift close.

As the doctors help to clean Em up I head to the waiting room down the hall to see Jake and Jess entertaining my son. As I enter the room Harry looks up in excitement. His three year old legs running over to me as fast as he can, as he squeals "Daddy" loudly, arms outstretched for me to catch him. Scooping him into my arms I beam down at him. "Daddy is she here?" he asks.

"Yes baby, she's here" My heart melts as his joyful little face lights up.

"I wanna see" he grabs my cheeks with his tiny fist, "Daddy I wanna see. Where is she?"

"Oh, you wanna meet your baby sister?" He nods emphatically back at me.

I grin at Jake and Jess as they come over offering their congratulations. Jess places her hands on her rounded stomach, their own baby due in just over a month. After years of struggles their dreams finally came true following their second round of IVF and I already can't wait for our two daughters to grow up together.

Harry is squirming with impatience in my arms so I lead the way back to Em's room.

We enter just as the nurse is placing our baby back in Em's arms. Harry watches in fascination as I carry him closer.

"Hello baby sister" he whispers tenderly before leaning over and giving her a kiss on her forehead. He looks up at his Mommy and says, "She beautiful. What her name?"

Em smiles, "Belle. Your sister's name is Belle"

"Belle. I like her. She my sister."

Em laughs, "yeah she's your sister."

"You wanna hold her?" I ask and instantly Harry nods. We shift him slightly next to Em and give him a cushion for support before gently placing Belle in his waiting arms. He stares at her in absolute awe. "She my sister" he repeats before looking back up at me and Em, "I like my sister."

Em grins at me as Harry focuses back down on the bundle in his arms, and if I thought my heart was full before it's just expanded a whole lot more as I look at my family before me.

I may have had to wait fourteen years to find my Luna but every second was worth it.

The End

Thank you so much for reading my story 'Finding My Luna'. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote if you can and please let me know your thoughts. I really do enjoying seeing your comments and getting any constructive feedback :)

If you did like Finding my Luna then please head to my page and give my other book 'The Escaped Princess' a try. Happy Reading!