👻 ghost dance 👻

<Idk what this is but it seemed cool in my head I just hope I can give all the detail to keep it that way>

Warning: none

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n pov

I've been traveling for a while and I came across a beautiful forest in the small town of Forks. It was absolutely amazing everything was so....alive.

I found huge clearing and decided to have a dance with my 'friends'. By friends I mean the ghosts that stay with me on my journey's. I'm not sure why they follow me but they've been with me since i was a child.

I like to use music as a way to wake them from there slumbers so I wave my hands and then a song starts playing from all around. I also use my 'magic to change the scenery to what looks like an outdoor ball room of some sort.

I see everyone start to appear, they look like blue wisps dancing with there partners in the sky, twirling around the trees in beautiful outfits fit for prince's and princesses.

One of them comes to me and grabs my hand lifting me up into the air. I start laughing as she throws me to another while swaying to the music that seems to be coming from all around.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

<Not my pic just an idea of what's going on but just imagine blue tint on the ghost and ball gowns and tuxedos

<Not my pic just an idea of what's going on but just imagine blue tint on the ghost and ball gowns and tuxedos.>

♤♤♤♤♤♤

Carlisle pov

I was in my office doing work when I hear faint music from beyond the treeline. I grow curious and go to see where the music is coming from.

As I near I can hear a beautiful laugh full of joy, and when I finally reach I see an amazing sight.

There are people everywhere. Waltzing on the invisible gound in the sky, its a magnificent sight indeed. And then I spot the beautiful person that let out that bell like laugh.

They where in the middle of everyone dancing by themselves. They look so beautiful with the light of the moon reflecting off them, almost like an angel or dare I say better.

They seemed to have sensed me as their eyes shoot open and they turn to look where I'm standing but I don't bother hiding or going back to the house. We stare at each other for what felt like forever but was only a few minutes, they lift their smooth hand offering the most marvelous smile.

I couldn't help but smile back as I near taking their offered hand. Before I know it we are in the air but I don't take my eyes off theirs for one moment, afraid they'll disappear and this will be like a sleepless dream.

We stay like that for a while. Waltzing like im back in my Era once more. And might I add they are a splendid dancer. So graceful and light on their feet.

"Who are you?" I ask wanting to know the name of this mysterious person immediately.

They chuckle and say, " y/n."

They only say their first name but im perfectly fine with that as it is enough for me.

" well y/n," I say testing their name on my tongue, my name is Carlisle."

"Its a pleasure to meet you Carlisle. "

"The pleasure is all mine." They once again chuckle bringing a bigger smile to my face.

We continue to walts through the night with music playing all around us. I don't bother asking about how any of this is happening, for I just wish to enjoy my time with y/n.

♧♧♧♧♧♧

<Ok im done lol idk what else to put. This was random but whatever It was cute in my head. Anyway bye loves.>