💥pleaseee💥

Its part two of smuttyyy yall woohooo i couldnt leave yall hanging for too long 💪🏾

Anyway enjoyyyy!!

○■○■○■○■■○■○■○■○■○■■○■○■○■○■○■

Y/n pov

Carlisles speedily grabs his discarded belt and ties my hands behind my back, not tight but enough so i cant get out of it.

He starts to kiss down my back sucking and nibbling at my skin making my body feel hot all over. His hands are rubbing at my side inching up towards but chest area, he's barley applying pressure to his fingertips making me twitch at the tingly feeling.

Carlisle finally reaches my chest a firmly grabs both in his hands kneeding and squeezing them, I bite my lip to not give him the satisfaction of hearing me moan, but he brings his mouth to my ear and whispers huskly,

"I wanna hear you y/n, dont hold in your moans or you wont cum at all tonight."

That sentence and him roughly grabbing my nipples makes me give in and let out a loud sound of pleasure, which he chuckles at.

3rd person (we have a love hate relationship fr)

Carlisle continues to pinch at your nipples through your bralette enjoying the noises you give him in return, but he wanted to feel your warm skin with his fingers so he rips the bra into peices, you yelp at the tug saying,

"I just got these carlisle are you kiddin-"

He cuts you off by turning you around, sitting you on his desk and putting you breast in his mouth in one fluid motion. You throw your head back moaning loudly. He pulls away grabbing your chin making you look him in the eye and says,

"You dont talk unless your begging me to fuck you, if not that I only wanna hear moans from that pretty mouth of yours."

He then lets go of your chin and places his hand on your back arching you foward so your breasts are on full display. Smiling innocently at you he dives for your boobs again sucking hard this time making you cry out in ecstacy. His free hand goes to your other nipple rubbing in a circle motion.

Your in complete bliss letting every noise flow out of your mouth like you have nothing to hide, much to Carlisles enjoyment. After switching around a few times with his mouth he lets a hand slip down to your underwear messing with the hem slightly.

Feeling this you open your legs wider giving him full access knowing in due time he'll just rip up your underwear to get through to your bits.

He goes past your underwear to your very wet folds and lets his finger slide through and all the way up to again. You let out a whine wanting more but remeber what he said earlier. You have to beg,  so thats exactly what you do in your whiniest voice you say,

"Please carlisle fuck me, fuck me and dont hold back."

He gives a low grunt pulling you off the table,

"Turn around and bend over on the table."

You do as he says getting in the same postion you were in ealier purposely rubbing your ass on his hard dick as you do so. He pushes you down further on the table and rubs his dick in between your folds getting all your wetness on his dick.

He then pushes fully in without warning, you letting out a loud whimper and him a hiss at you squeezing against him.

He waits a beat for you to relax and adjust before moving. He starts slow and sensual then goes faster and rougher in a minute. All thats heard between you two is loud pleasure sounds and skin slapping.

Your legs start to shake at the postion,

"Sl- slow down."

You plea but you secretlydont want him too he seems to know as he grabs onto your elbows and speeds up, giving a strangled,

"You can take it, cant you?"

Your moans were out of control you could barley speak your sentence,

"I ca- can take it"

He teases you by speeding up and saying,

"I cant hear you, you're gonna have to speak up hunny."

By now your mind is all fuzzy, you almost couldnt hear what he said,

"I cant take it!"

He slows down a little bending down to kiss in between your shoulders,

"Good girl/boy, your doing so well, now let me see those gorgeous eyes."

He unties you, pulling out and turns you around only to go back in at fast pace, you immediately put your hands around his neck and wrap your legs around his waist, he looks you dead in the eye as he fucks you senseless, but everything feels so good that you ignore what he said and let your eyes roll back.

He stops and grabs you neck automatically getting your attention,

"Hey I said let me see those eyes, if you close them or look away I'll tie up your hands again and leave you here a horny mess."

You shake you head quicker than you could blink pleading,

"No no no please i promise ill be good, fuck me carlisle, please."

He smirks and gives you a long, loving kiss before moving again keeping a firm hold on your neck, this time you make sure to keep your eyes on him.

At this point you have tears streaming down you face but not from pain or anything, just from intense pleasure, he kissses all over your face, telling you how good you are and how well you take him.

Finally you feel the build up in your stomach,

"Carlisle im gon-"

He cuts you off with a kiss,

"I know love go ahead, you've been so good to me so let go."

And with that you let out a cry and come all over his stomach, your legs shake as he keeps going faster and faster til he pulls out and comes as well.

Your both panting hard and holding onto eachothers sticky bodies for dear life. Carlisle finally moves back and kisses you on your forehead,

"Dont fall asleep love we gotta get you cleaned up first."

You only hum, your eyes are getting heavier by the second and carlisle sees this chucking a bit before speeding your clothes on and taking you upstairs to your shared room to run a warm bath getting you both cleaned up and comfy in pajamas before falling asleep cuddled up in bed.

The end.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

I hope all you lovely people enjoyed that.
This was done at 4 in the moring so im sorry if there are mistakes ill fix them tomorrow or later actually lmaooo.
Also i realised on the last one i accidentally put good girl and not boy or anything else which is my bad im used to using she/her pronouns as those are mine but ill try to fix that habbit for any of the nonbinary, he/him, or they/them peeps out there!
Anyway i really need to sleep so byeeeeee!!♡♡