💥Smuttyyyy 💥

Warnings: its literally smut lol but um uh dirty talk wink wonk...
Also i will try to use the word peni- uhm yea this time bare with me yall T^T.

Also credit goes the the person who made the playlist its perfect lol listen to it trust..

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Y/n pov

Its been a while since me and Carlisle have done anything. And by anything i mean have sex, our schedules have been clashing so we never have time to have fun. Even if we have free time im too tired to do anything with being human and all.

Today though, I finally have a full week off thank goodness, So i decided i wanna surprise him with a little something...Before going home i went to the lingerie store and got this super cute black and red set. [Yall can change that if u want]

It was mostly all black but had cute red bows on the side of the underwear and a bow in the middle of the bralette. Im not all too sure about how he'll react seeing as ive never done this before but im not worried about that.

I finally pull up to the house and quickly go inside seeing the kids on the sofa and in the kitchen. Esme nowhere in sight probably out shopping.

"Hey kiddos!" I greet getting a series of hellos and heys back.

"Is your father here?" I ask.

"Yup, hes in his office." Responds emmet.

I nod in acknowledgement and walk upstairs to mine and carlisle shared room, i was about to walk into the restroom when i feel a cold breeze, turning around i smile as he wraps me up in a warm embrace, burying his face in my neck.

"Hello, my love." he says whilst leaving feather light kisses on my shoulder.

"Hello darling." I respond chuckling a little from his touch. "How was work?"

"Busy." He hums standing up straight again. "I still got lots of paperwork to fill out."

He looks stressed so I say, "Well let me take a shower real quick and ill meet you in your office, i got a surprise for you." I start backing up toward the restroom.

He smiles and raises an eyebrow,

"It'll help you relax." I delcare with a playful eye roll.

He lets out a chuckle but nods his head leaving the room.

Now that hes gone i hurry and close the door to the bathroom getting everything i need to clean myslef up.

Once im clean and fresh i put on my scented lotion and lingerie. I ofcourse also put on some sweats and one of Carlisles t-shirts, i cant be walking around naked with the kids here duh.

I leave the room and head to Carlisles office skipping a little and passing the kids with a wave. Once i get there he looks up from his desk with a goofy smile.

I try to act somewhat sexy and smirk back at him holding eye contact as i slowly close and lock his office door silently thanking esme for making sure every wall is soundproof in the house.

3rd person babyyyy get readyy

Y/n silently walks over to a very confused looking Carlisle pushing him back in his chair and sitting in his lap, all whilst keeping eye contact. The tension between them quickly growing especially when Carlisle puts his hands on y/n's thighs gripping with enough strength to not hurt them but let them know hes enjoying this.

Y/n leans in close to his ear and whispers,

"Are you ready for your surprise."

Without giving him a chance to answer they abruptly grind down on his lap, both letting out airy breaths from the action.