Scream, my love

Specially made for RodrickHeffleyWaifu

Pov y/n

Im currently cleaning up the kitchen and wating for carlisle to get home from work, its been a pretty slow and boring day so im more excited than usual for his return. I hear the door open and close, i almost jump as i feel his hands wrap around me from behind and a feather light kiss on my shoulder.

"Welcome home." I chuckle.

He only hums in return and hugs me tighter to his chest. As i finish wiping the counter he swiftly turns me around and places his lips on mine. I bring my arms to his neck and pull his body close.

Third person pov

He starts kneading your waist slowly, lowering his hands grabbing at your ass then your thighs finally muttering a single word since he walked through the door, "Jump."

And you do just that, letting him catch you then place you on the edge of the kitchen island him pressed between your legs.

Still kissing you, he lets his hands roam under your shirt and up to your chest slowly, letting his fingers lightly touch your skin, if this were a different situation you'd laugh at the ticklish feeling but your far to distracted by his mouth tracing your jaw with kisses.

"Where is this coming from?" You ask in a whisper, again no response. He continues his attack on your neck, biting and sucking, soft yet rough if that even makes sense.

His hands reach behind your back and unclasp your bra letting it hang loose under your shirt, running his faultless hands up and down still not fully touching.

You close your eyes and lean your head back loving the tinlgy feeling, he stops kissing your neck and pulls away to lift your shirt and slip your bra off fully, leaving your chest bare.

"Dont you wanna take this to the room?" You ask wanting nothing more than to have him inside you. Once more he doesnt respond and in any other situation youd be angry at him ignoring you for so long but he places his mouth on your breast, biting enough to make your back arch and your hands to be gripping his slicked hair. You do pull a little hard as payback and get a grunt out of him along with another soft bite.

From all his teasing you can barely sit still wanting him more than ever and you think he knows as he is taking his sweet time with your breast which feels amazing but not enough, so you pull his head back and say, "Please Carlisle i need more."

For a moment all he does is stare into your eyes with his enchanting golden ones then says, "shut up." Before you can retaliate he kisses you softly and and pushes you so your laying flat on the island. His kisses get lower and lower till he gets to the waistband of your jeans and pulls them along with your under garments off in a smooth motion.

You are now completely naked and hes running his hands up and down your body, admiring you, memorizing every little thing about you, birthmarks, stretch-marks, dimples, everything. The things that make you beautiful and the flaws that make you perfect.

He cant wait any longer so he follows your earlier request and licks up your slit making sure to press harder on the small bud. He does this a few times earning muffled moans from you. He looks up questioningly and sees you biting down on your hand so he takes it and leans down to your ear, "I want to hear you scream, my love. Bless me with those beautiful sounds."

And with that he slips two fingers into you and watches as you throw your head back and let out a loud moan. He continues to watch you while he moves he fingers faster and faster, loving the faces you make, it turns him on more and more each time. Before you can actually come he pulls his fingers out and with hooded eyes and a heavy breath you watch as he slowly licks your juices off his fingers.

He keeps his eyes on yours as he slowly unbuckles his belt, taking his sweet ass time. When he finally finished that he pulls down his pants, grabbing himself in his still wet hand and slowly pumps. Up and down, up and down, Your eyes now watching every move his hand makes.

You bite your lip and slowly drag your hand down to your stomach to your aching poosy, needing to come more than ever but he grabs your hand bringing it to his mouth and leaves a feather light kiss on your palm. Now dont get me wrong, you adore this man but if he keeps you from pleasure one more time you might just kick him.

You must be wearing a mean look on you face as he smirks at you then takes your hand to his dick saying, "Put it in love." And without second thought you firmly grab him in your hand and slowly push him in, trying not to throw you head back in pleasure. Carlisle lets out a firm grunt when hes fully in and grabs hold of your thighs getting as far in as he can before he pulls all the way out and rams back in.

He shows no sign of slowing down as he rams into you repeatedly hitting all the right spot that make your body tingle. At this point you're a moaning mess and it only makes him wanna go faster. He loves the sounds you make, its like a genre of music that only he gets to listen to and he'll make sure of it. Carlisle looks at your face loving the look of euphoria on it and bends down to your ear murmuring, " You like that honey? Do i need to slow down?"

The last thing he would ever want is to hurt you so he likes to ask for reassurance, when you dont respond though he slows down only to have you wrap your legs around his waist and bring him towards you panting, "If you even think of stopping carlisle, so help me zues i will break your legs." And with that he turns you onto your stomach and thrusts into you in one swift movement.

Grabbing onto your arms for support he speeds up, filling you just how you needed giving praise everynow and then like, "You're doing so well honey." Or "Good girl take it all." And everytime you clench harder loving every second. When you were ready to come you yelled out, "Faster carlisle, please!" And then you were filled with absolute euphoria.

Pov y/n

The feeling of bliss washed over me and i couldnt stop shaking all i hear is carlisles gentle voice muttering, " Thats right honey breath, you did so good for me, i got you." He leaves a few kisses on my shoulder as well. And when i can finally breath again i grunt out, " What brought this on? Not that i didnt like it."

He chuckles, "I just couldnt resist taking you on this counter." I then realize that he didnt even get to come, so i move my shaky legs and get on my knees in front of him, "Fuck my mouth Carlisle."

□■□■□■■□■□□■□□■□■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■■

A/N

Im sorry this took so long i literally had most of it done in my drafts and forgot to finish it heheheeh but anyway i hope yall enjoyed this, it isnt edited so im sorry if there are mistakes feel free to tell me so i can fix them and if you have requests lmk!! Also please press that fun little star in the corner thank you!!!!