Part - 1

Author's pov .

"Mumma , San Don't wanna Go to school" the little 3 years baby said pulling your hands with his little soft fingers..."O... So Sannie doesn't wanna go to school " you asked "No , Mama that - that teacher scolds San" he said being serious and keeping folding his hands.....you hummed
"Then what should we do now?" You asked him "Let's Bunk" he said excited "hah....Sannie it's bad thing to bunk , Right ?" You replied
"Hey young man!" A voice echoes from behind "Alex!!!" San yelled jumping into his arms As he picked him up "Chocolates ???" My boy asked being shameless showing his bunny smile "Here you go ! But before you tell did you missed me ?" He asked "Yes Alex" San nodded his head
"How much" he asked then San stretched his arms to show how much he missed him " okay , I too missed you Sannie, How's this young man's mumma doing " he asked you "As always , begging him to go to school !" He looked at San he showed his bunny teeth that were colored with chocolate "Ohk , So that's the problem Y/n please give us a second " he said and took San in his arms moving a bit away whispering something "but San tell me one thing I'd you Don't go to school then how you gonna meet your friends and the most important won't your Girlfriend miss you " he asked that little boy you were tiring to listen to them "Yes ! You're right Alex , I also have to take her on date in the luch break " San said And runs to you he pulled you down and pecked your cheeks as you did the same he said "Mumma , I m getting late bye , Alex will Drop me and Yeah Say Dad to wait for me and take care of yourself my carrot !" Why he always reminds me of that guy who left me just for his girlfriend he cheated on me ......

Y/n's pov.
6 years back I was arranged married to my first love Jungkook ,
I never knew what feelings he had for me , one night when I it was midnight I was waiting for him he said that he would be coming late as he had to attend a business party .....when he came back he was all wasted and that's the night when he went intimate as I too and thereafter we were blessed with San .....he loved his son very much ........after San came to our life he was so joyful with us... He talked to me instead of being cold and
we spent beautiful days together......
But one night everything changed our life Jungkook was alone at home I took my one year old baby with me to my mother's house as she wanted to meet him... but I was worried for Jungkook whether he had eaten anything or not is he home or not.... I went back as I opened the door the view I saw made my heart break into millions of pieces . He was with someone kissing her ..... I couldn't control myself then bursting into tears ......falling down I ran from there down when Jungkook came buttoning his shirt trying to stop me the girl also followed me "Y/n !!! Y/n Stop..." I froze in my way "Y/n I- she w...we.." He tried to speak "What do you wanna say! That you were making out with someone cheating on your wife even without thinking about that one year boy of yours?"
That girl cuts me off "how dare you ? You came in between us ... And He loves me isn't it Baby?" She asked in her dirty voice , Jungkook kept looking down.

"Yes indeed but did you forget he's married ofcourse how can you remember when he himself doesn't-"
i spoke scoffing in pain . "Y/n let me-" Jungkook tried to interrupt calmly but I cut him off .

"How if I was at your place ? nahhh I would have never ruined someone's life to get fucked by a man" Jungkook clenched his fist making it go white on my last statement of mentioning any other man .

"BUT you're just a pathetic bitch hungry to get in pants , IS THIS WHAT YOU DO EVERYTIME WITH EVERY MAN , .... If that's so you're most likely to be a slut-" I said only to be harshly grabbed by Jungkook by my arms ...

"Y/n mind your words , she is not a slut , you were the one who married me after I asked you to deny to the marriage didn't I?..... but No why would you ,you wanted to be the curse of my life ,I knew something will happen like this , that's why I didn't wanted to marry you , it's t-true that She is my girlfriend from back then and this marriage was  nothing for me but forced ...... I never intended to fall for you-" his words washed out every feeling of mine for me I burst out my anger pulling his collar "Then , Why didn't you said me to abort that child of yours whom I carried in womb , Why didn't you said this to me directly i would have left you earlier, Why did you spent those nights with me , WHY !!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHOWED AS IF YOU LOVED ME ? "
I fell on my knees crying infront of him shattered into pieces. He kneeled infront of me too but didn't speak for a long while . His hand reached my cheek and he tired to wipe my tears away , I held his hand away not letting him touch me ... "tell me why ?Was it all fake huh?" I asked him again , He just started at me . "You're A fucking bastard .... You're a liar .." i hit his very hard , "You faked everything , you don't love me ... You never did you used me ... I was just a sex toy for you , you used me"
I stood up panicking. "No" he restricted but I was too unstable to hear it .
"NO YOU USED ME-" I got a slap from him on my cheeks

"YES I DID !!! SO WHAT HUH ?" and it broke every little hope I had in my heart " Fucking Stop screaming !!!! I didn't do anything on purpose that night was a mistake for me and after that I was just addicted to your body , and talking about San .... When I got to know about him I did felt guilty, no wonder he's my own child but the truth is he was never meant to be-" He couldn't complete his  Heartless words coz I slapped him very hard making him bleed . I held his collar "SO YOU'RE CALLING YOUR OWN SON A MISTAKE? HOW CAN U ?!!! YOU'RE A BASTARD AND A DISGUSTING MAN" reality hits him and he was taken aback from the words he said a while ago , he shook his head and i could see the guilt and crystal forming in his eyes .
"y/n ... I-I didn't mean to-" he tried to speak but I left from there stating "you'll soon get the divorce paper at your door JEON , from today onwards me and my son will never come in your way" . He held my hands "N-no... I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to sp-eak that... Y/n listen to me ... I'll make everything alright , please give me a chance , don't leave me" he realised but how do I even believe his words coz now I don't even know which him is his true self. I yanked his hands and ran out . "Y/N No PLEASE I LOVE SANNIE alot ... I'll die ...." he was about to run behind me but that slut stopped him . "LET HER GO ! SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S LOOSING" she said , I heard it hiding behind the big door of the mansion . Jk hesitated, I actually lost my precious part of life . "N...no... I need to st-stop her.. Y/n" Jk yanked her hand and rushed out to catch me .
"Y/N" he yelled on top of his lungs and I muffled my sobs with my palm . I hate him very much . I will never forgive him.

To be continued