Part - 3

Author's pov.
Coming Back home.....getting ready for the meeting giving a classic look to yourself in a white shirt and pinkish color pants and high ponytail with pencil heels and your hand bag in your hands you left in a hurry for the Kim Enterprises coz you were already late....

You reached the Company only to see a big a building infront of you , it was very beautiful.....
Anyways the parking were all full only a little space was left for only one car....you drove there in a rush.....
Only to *BOOM*

You got out of the car immediately hopefully you didn't got hurt but were very much worried for your car .....
"My car! Hey are you blind or what ???" You shouted at the driver.... he turned back to the man who was sitting at the back seat ..

You went to their car and knocked at the window of the car the window was closed and you couldn't see anything through ....... and the man was busy in listening to music side by side playing video games.....

"Sir" the driver called him he was so in the game that he ignored "Sir !" But no , no reply yet then you knocked the cars window more hard....the driver got scared by your behavior but still made the courage to open the window and yes then the truck of taunting started falling on him........

"Are you mad? , Don't you have eyes? Who the hell gave you license? Why the Fuck you were in a hurry? Now did the cat caught your tongue for God sake speak up !!!" You said in a breath making him.....more scared

"Maa-m , I m very sorry" he replied "Oh so now you're sorry who will pay for this ?" He looked back making your head tilt you looked ...there was a man sitting beside playing games like nothing happened.......
This made you more angry you asked the drive to open the door of the window he did .....

???'s pov.
I was enjoying my game playing with full concentration....it was bet that I made with my Bestfriend Jimin to win the game and
yeah I m a pro and I can't loose it at any cost ..... it was at climax and I was about to win when some hands snatched my phone from me and yeah this made me go crazy ......
"Who the fuck is this , who tried me to disturb at this moment?" I asked in frustration "I m the one with whom you would regret meeting , are you even in this world your car got crashed and you're busy in playing these stupid games " the person said with a sweet melodic voice , melodic??? Nahhh...it's a demon who ever it is ....
"So what it is just a car , I'll get a new one the point is why did you snatched my phone? " I asked .....

"As I thought a spoiled brat you are , but Mr. Whoever you are , I don't have so much money .... and so now pay for your mistake " she said and this made me angry I stomped out the car ......
"You- ohhh...." I stopped when I noticed a beautiful woman with perfect curves , long hairs , chubby cheeks , cheery lips and with an anger on her nose standing still folding her hands .....

"What You...ohhh..Speak up!!!" She intimate me "You- You- it was your fault to cone in my way and then snatching my phone from me if I want I can buy thousands of these typical cars but bcoz of your this attitude i will not and give me my phone back, Don't waste my time ....." I said while poking me cheeks "such a - leave it just apologize to me if you want your phone back... I myself don't want to waste my time with a spoiled brat 😒" she said with the same attitude "and what IF I say I won't?" I asked her...
"Then forget your phone too....I m gonna throw it in the bin and afterall you have hanging garden of money so if you can buy 1000 of cars then one phone is nothing for you right ? So lets-" she showed me as if she will really do it......I disbeliefed her and tilt my head with a smirk ...... people started gathering hearing us