Part-10

Author's pov :
You were applying ointment between which Jungkook you laughed at your words ......
That's when the door opened revealing
Taehyung .
He was having some toys in his hands that were obviously for San.

Taehyung pov.
I had the keys of Y/n's mansion so I thought not to disturb her and enter the house . I bought some toys and Champ's favorite chocolate for him , I looked for Y/n in the kitchen but didn't found her so without wasting my time I went to San's room to surprise him.

But when I got in without knocking , the view infront of me , made my blood boil. I saw That Jeon Jungkook with Y/n and there were actually chuckling...
But rather then being jealous the next thing my eyes fell on was Y/n's cheeks were dry and nose red as if she cried...
And then I knew it that it's because of Jungkook . He surely had hurted her again. Although I warned him last time

But this time I'm not gonna forgive him.
I pulled him by his collar and not creating a scene in San's room , I dragged him to the hall followed by Y/n
I started bitting , punching and kicking him.. but the thing that made me shock was Y/n was trying to save him .

Y/n's pov :
Taehyung started bitting Jungkook harshly without listening to any of my single word . I tried to stop him but literally I was scared of him. Jungkook nose & ears started bleeding.

Author's pov:
"Taehyung Stop ! Leave Jungkook" you said pulling Taehyung , while he was punching him on his face
"HOW THE HELL , DID YOU DARE ? TO COME HERE , NEAR HER ... DIDN'T I WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER .... BUT YOU WERE HURTING HER AGAIN !!! I'LL KILL YOU TODAY" These were the words coming out from his mouth , Jungkook tried to speak but couldn't as he was out of breath "Tae-Taehyung , he isn't-" he cuts you off "NO ! Y/N NOT TODAY" he stated while again started doing his job now you were out of control and couldn't stop yourself then shouting on him coz now Taehyung pushed him on the pillars and started hitting his head on it . "JUST STOP YOUR ACTIONS ! TAEHYUNG.... HE HADN'T DONE ANYTHING TO ME ! HE WAS HERE FOR SAN .... FOR GOD SAKE LEAVE HIM TAEHYUNG !" You yelled at him ... making him freeze on his place coz you shouted at him for the first time that too... for someone who cheated on you.

Jungkook fell down , you supported him to stand up under someone's angry gazes , Jungkook was almost in a condition to pass out .

You gave him water and made him lay properly on the couch and then turning towards Taehyung

Taehyung's eyes went teary seeing that you still somewhere cared for him , well he doesn't know the truth but yeah he still spoke "Oh you're right he is here for San but Miss Lee Y/n , why the hell did he insulted you and your son that day , where the heck he was when his own child missed him cried for him ,
WHERE WAS HE ? and now he suddenly remember his son WOW ! ... AND YES LEE Y/N IF HE WAS HERE FOR SAN ... WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH YOU AND WHY WERE YOU CRYING IN HIS PRESENCE?" He burst out his anger through questioning, you felt bad and hurt first for shouting on him and secondly because he first time called you by your surname , and it was confirmed that he was hurt :')

"Taehyung you're getting him wrong-" he cuts you off by saying a few words that stabbed in your heart nicely . "Y/n do you still lov-e him ? ... if yes then tell me I will l-live y-you rig-ht now ! But if no then Y/n I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE ... YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM AND ME , just say once I will not leave him ..." he said with his watery and reddened eyes , his words made you in disbelief coz now you cannot think about any other man other then him , he loved you , cared about you , was there for you when no one was there , he never let San feel alone loved him as if he was his own child and now how could he say that you love Jungkook..... you looked at Jungkook who had a pale condition and then at Taehyung who was already looking at you....