Part - 13 (F)

Author's pov.

Then you guys were talking on phone with San when you heard that *Boom*sound
"Taehyung!!! We have to leave" you started being scared for San "Yes ... right now we should leave" Taehyung replied..
You rush to the couples who were preparing breakfast "Grandpa!!! Grandma we're leaving .... thank you so much for letting us stay" Taehyung said you too thanked them ..."What happened.... why are you both panicking? Atleast have your breakfas-" Grandma asked "N-nothing you a-lready did very much to us ... we have to go " you replied... you two hugged them and took your leave .

Taehyung & you came out there and Tae was trying to contact with any of he's employee to ask them to bring a car . "GOD DAMN IT !!!! Why is they aren't picking up the call" Taehyung frustratedly gripped his hairs in anger.

You guys were asking for lift when your phone again rang. You received it in hurry "H-hello !!! S-San are y-ou alright ??? Speak BABY !!!" You immediately started calling San but instead of his voice you heard someone else's voice "Uhmmm...Is this the
Mins? Is everything alright?" It was sweet melodious voice "W-who ???" You tried not to break down "Ahhh... My Child I'm Mrs.Min's friend... we wanted to meet .. but I gues-" she said "Y-yes ... Aunty I can't ta-lk now... I m sorry" you replied sobbing "Baby I don't know what's wrong but... remember whatever happens it's for your own good ... just accept it.... take care of yourself. And yeah... if you're free then I'll text you the place we can meet if you say-" you cut her off "O-hk done A-unty Ty" you replied and cut the phone ... her words gave you a bit relief.. she felt like your own mother.
But right now you were tensed for San. .... when Tae came running.

"Y/N ! let's go ... I got a Cab" he said and took you there . ... you held his wrist and said "Taehyung? Everything will be alright nah?" You asked him with tears in your eyes "Doll nothing can touch you both untill I'm alive .." He said and kissed your forehead "But Doll where to go now? Where is San's Bus at now?" He asked siting in the cab . "I have the last location of San's Call ... Oppa please drive ." You said to the driver . And he drove off....

After some time of driving you guys reached the location it was in the middle of the jungle and the highway and the image infront was Terrifying... there was bus totally broken and burnt infront... there were many people mumbling... you two rushed there and asked what happened "Maamm... w-hich b-bus was th-at" you asked shuttering the lady replied "Maam it's a school bus , but the students are safe except a guy and a little child I think he's name was Jeongsan" she said and you fell down on your knees , Tae picked you up and said "Y/n control yourself ... where are they now?" Tae asked to the people near by . "C-city hospital" they replied and you both rushed out from the crowd to the hospital.

In the hospital:
You two approached the hospital and searched for San everywhere "Nurse w-here is a little boy admitted..." Taehyung asked a nurse "I am sorry sir but can you please tell me the name" she asked firmly "Jeongsan" he replied . "OH ! So you are there guardian but sorry to say maam and sorry Your child is in ICU he's very badly injured in the accident" she said and your heart lost it's beat listening to it

"i shou-ldn't have allo-wed San alone ..." You cursed yourself and Tae from the back was trying to console you
"