CH 9- Hashira Hell

There was months of nothing, the crows haven't informed the Hashira about any activity going on. There seemed to have been a stand still on the enemy. Muzan Kibutsuji was pleased to see (y/n) had returned to hun, though given the chance to escape.After coming back, Muzan informed her that if she were to commit to leaving him again, it would lead to him finding the whereabouts of the Demon Slayer Corps and killing them all. He sat before a now promoted Upper Moon while you were beside him. His hands combed through your hair as he traced his other hand over a map. The two were working on finding it for now.

"Nezuko Kibutsuji and your child defeat the purpose of ever finding that stupid Blue Spider Lily." He purred and took a large portion of locks on your head before yanking your head back to look up at him. He side eyed you with menacing eyes and a grin. "Having both would be wonderful, I'd get to absorb one of my successful demons that have conquered the sun as well as take in your child's form even." He explained yet paused. "Well, you don't have my entire trust... I'll let you witness the rest." He'd let go and brush your locks again. You were panting slowly as your stomach was thrashing around. You whined from the pain, your skin discolored but Muzan ignored it. He fed you his blood not so long ago but you refused. Which was why the trust was severed and he was so harsh. "You're lucky Tamayo battles my blood within you or I'd have that baby killed in your womb." He threatened and hissed. He pointed on a part of the map while talking. "That child would be mine if it wasn't so well protected." He'd continue. "Though, I could just take it out of you and grow them myself."

You listened to him as your pain started to feel like it was before you ate. Drooling from hunger in response but you fought that urge. "Oh? Pained are you?"

"I found it."

"Good. Come now, (y/n)." He stepped away and watch as you had fallen over trying to stand. "Pathetic. If you weren't so disgustingly pregnant you'd be able to by me right now. Tch. I guess you can be here." The door under her feet opened and soon you fell to see Doma eating on people.

"Oh! (Y/n)! I knew you'd come back to me~!" Before closing and Muzan had left.

_________________

The Kamaboko Squad and Hashiras that were available to assist, worked on their bodies and minds. All the other people were participating in a whole group training which was to mentally, physically, and emotionally prepare themselves for what may happen. Everyone complained of course since it was hell. It was confirmed hell. Everyone said it was hell. There was nothing around it. It's hell.

Kyojuro Rengoku during one of the breaks came to Shinobu during her time of medicine to pass time. Sanemi had a quarrel with Tanjiro over Giyuu and Tomioka.

Gyomei managed to bond with Inosuke over a rock.

Zenitsu had faked a couple injuries just to be pampered by the girls in the butterfly estate. Muichiro and Obanai as well as Kanroji had people still training as well as Tengen. He had retired after losing his arm at the Red Light District but still came to teach them something. Overtime, Shinjuro free a little more sentimental, as if he was more proud than angry the past couple of days. Kyojuro's information to him has moved his heart slightly but he didn't show it upon the moment. He had come to spare some words to Young Demon Slayers then stuck around. Everything seemed to be going well. They worried over Oyakata-sama who was bedridden but he didn't want to waste their time with him. He suggested they train and take breaks till it's time. They didn't understand what he meant but they were to prepare.

"You have to remember, (y/n) is still a demon. She should be fine. Though Kibutsuji is in possession of your son or daughter, he won't hurt the mother." Injecting herself with something as Shinobu spoke with Kyojuro. "He's probably keeping her alive to throw you off but you mustn't let that overpower you." She said.

"I see.You're right. Also, do you think my eye is fine? I had it on for some time." Kyojuro asked. Shinobu motioned for him to come close, only to lift it and see it's discolored from how it previously was. Lighter than his normal bold flame.

"Can you see through it like you used to."

He'd blink and take a gander of the room.

"Honestly, I'd say yes but it's not the same as before. I might need to adjust to this." Shinobu nodded.

"Well, you can train with it off if the light doesn't hurt you before night. Wouldn't want to strain your eyes."

"What're you don't by the way?" He'd ask before leaving. His eye patch on the side of his head.

"Just a plan. You'll see it sometime." She'd smile kindly before Kyojuro left. Shinjuro being outside when Kyojuro left. It seemed he wasn't so far to not hear.

"So my grandchild is in danger? Tch." He seemed upset from saying it as well. "I hope he gets squashed like the coward he is." He said before coming to hug his son. Kyojuro was taken back by this, Senjuro had come out of the butterfly estate where the other little girls were waving goodbye from him. Senjuro was surprised by the sight. "Continue to make me proud, Kyojuro." He said before letting go. "Bring her home."patting his shoulder then motioning for Senjuro to follow before walking home. Senjuro came up to Kyojuro with a smile.

"Good luck, Brother!" He hugged hun and Kyojuro embraced him as well. Smiling hard.

"Safe travels! I will see you guys!" Kyojuro announced.

______

Night had officially fallen. Through training, the grounds around the location were being used by the Hashiras and the people for the past month. Enough for Muzan Kibutsuji to visit Kagaya Ubuyashiki while on deathbed. However long their conversation was,'it wasn't until the crows s reached about an "Emergency! Emergency!"

The pillars stunned before rushing back to then discover an explosion that tore one the buildings of the estate apart. There a figure that was burned and slowly regenerated stood, spikes and all trapped in his being.

"MUZAAAAN!!" Tanjiro screamed angry with the sight of hun. "THAT MAN ! IT'S HIM!" He informed the others who have not officially seen him themselves. This was encouraging enough for them all to attack. Before any time to use technique, strings played. The atmosphere changed.

"You thought you could corner me?! Fat Chance!" He announced with a laugh. "Try and kill me, Humans!" Soon they were to be separated from each other by falling through doors that were walls or floors.