CH 12- Future

"Tamayo...." A voice spoke. "I can sense you off the child and you had such a good heart to sacrifice yourself. I still wonder what you did and for just a random woman, it amazes me." Your eyes couldn't see them, but you heard conversation coming in and out.

"Is she awake yet? It looks like she's officially at 9 months like the average woman would be. Kanae, bring me another bucket please! She's sweating again."

(Y/n), you've been so helpful to us and I hope you wake up so we can officially meet. I hope you like food just as much as Rengoku-aniki, he's going to need a partner."

"Tanjiro!"

"Eh? Did you say my name right?!"

"Whatever! Zenitsu is awake!"

"I'm coming!"

"She's going to pop soon. Keep eye on her. Her labor could get crazy if she doesn't wake up."

"(Y/n), I got you something for when you wake up. I hope you wake up soon. You're starting to look like your old self again."

"It's kicking!"

"Kick it back!"

"ARE YOU STUPID?!?"

"Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"You find this funny? It's yours?! Why is everyone around me crazy!?"

"EVERYONE GET OUT! GEEZ!"

Your vision was blurred at first, staring up at the ceiling as the sun shined through a window. It felt so warm and nice. Your eyes looked around the room, there was no one in sight but you'd sit up, slowly. You heard voices outside, people socializing. You stood up and walked over in your wraps. You pulled the curtain to the side, it appeared to be only a small group of people, you were in disbelief... A great many of them must've died you thought. You saw the boys and Nezuko socialize.'you wondered what they were still doing hanging around. They looked so happy, you then saw as Tengen arrived with Kyojuro. No one was in uniform.

"Did..." you worked to open the window and slid it up. It doesn't seem like anyone noticed. The cool air, it felt like morning had just arrived. You watched. What could you say? You leaned against the window while your stomach seemed to have movement to catch your attention next. "Oh, you're awake too, huh?" You said, your hand coming over your belly and rubbing it from top to bottom. When noticing your hand, there was a small band on your ring finger. It looked like a plain old band, which left you confused.

"(Y/n)." A voice spoke behind you. You turned. It was Yushiro. He was in the dark from the light. Still a demon of course. This was probably your first time meeting. You didn't know much about him. "I'm glad to see you're awake. To inform you, Muzan Kibutsuji has been defeated and the demon slayer corps has been disbanded." You smiled at him.

"Yushiro, thank you." You said.

"You don't have to thank me. It was Lady Tamayo that helped you. She only gave me the confidence to try." He felt his face getting wet but shook his head. "It worked. You're human thanks to Lady Tamayo's magnificent work to also keep your child alive." Soon a splash hit the floor and you felt like your whole heart jumped out of your chest. You looked down to see a pool of water hit the floor.

"Ooh... God...." You groaned. Yushiro panicked.

"W-wait! Right now..??" You began to wail.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!"

____________________

You were clinging to the bed, this pain was worse than as a demon honestly. You body couldnt heal during the process or revert back, no, your hips felt like they were about to fracture and break.

"Do you know what you're doing?!" One of the little girls asked and Aoi was pacing around with Kanae. They placed a cold rag on (y/n), as her legs were apart on the bed. A warm towel under her hips.

"No.... The midwife stepped out for a moment to get something for (y/n) but it may be useless. She's going into labor now. Kanae propped your head with a pillow and you were crying.

"Where's Kyo...?" You'd hold Kanae's sleeve. "Please, I want him here..." you begged. Kanae was looking down at you with wide eyes. Aoi nodded to zkanae when she looked at her.

All the boys were outside, Kyojuro pacing with his arms crossed. They were so supportive when Kyojuro was laughing nervously. His voice was louder and when Kanae came out to look for him, she knew exactly where they moved to. Shinjuro and Senjuro watched as Uzui was shaking him up, his laughs being too much now.
Kanae coming from around the corner. She motioned for Kyojuro to come, which he hurried.

"(Y/n), wants you to come see her."

"IS MY CHILD HERE?!" His voice boomed.

"GOSH! Keep it down!" Uzui irritated said. Sanemi was quiet for once and then scoffed. Giyuu stood by Tanjiro and Nezuko. Kanae shook her head in response.

"Is (y/n) going to be okay?" Senjuro spoke up, Kanae didn't have an answer but she smiled.

"She will be okay, I'll make sure to let you all know." Kanae said. Her gaze coming over to Tanjiro before taking Kyojuro to the back. At the time, there was nothing else heard from them. The midwife had returned, where a loud cry came from inside. Inosuke spoke up.
"I can't take the suspense!" He got up and made way.

"Inosuke!" Eventually everyone else followed behind him. He wasn't as fast as he was with those injuries but goodness was he still ahead. Zenitsu managed to tackle Inosuke before he got the chance to pull the door open. From the thud, there was silence. A soft crying came from the door, everyone's eyes lit up.
The midwife slid the door open to see all the girls, Kyojuro, and (y/n) seeing the baby wrapped up. The midwife had walked inside while everyone peaked inside. She checked the babies breathing while (y/n) held their child. It was cold on the babies chest but they didn't seem bothered. They began to cry again though just from the slight chill. 

"You can all come inside....! Just don't crowd, please...!" The midwife asked politely. The room was big enough but you've only just been awake for so long to deal with this.

"Congratulations, Kyojuro and (y/n)." Shinjuro started. Senjuro agreed.

"Good job, Brother!" Senjuro came over. The baby was still too small to see it's features. "Wait, so is it or a boy or girl?" He'd ask.

"I didn't get to see... (y/n) was about to tear my arm off." Kyojuro smiling and you'd laugh from that comment weakly.

"It's a boy!" Everyone was happy regardless but people peaked at the child.

"I wonder if he's going to have Rengoku's  flamboyant hair." Uzui thought.

"Probably not, there's a practice for such features." Shinjuro brushed his hair back and smiled. It was narcissistic. It made people laugh.

Tanjiro had come over to see the baby, he touched his hand but they'd grab his finger almost immediately.

"No fair! I want the blessings!" Inosuke preached yet you all didn't understand what he meant.

"Whatever, Boar Head." Sanemi hissed but his insults died down since time passed. No shit-head or headass comments. Inosuke was ready to beat him up then and there till Giyuu and Zenitsu restrained him.

Back to the child

"What're you going to name him, Brother?" Senjuro asked. The baby cooed cutely before cradling against his mother. You and Kyojuro knew the answer already

"Haijuro"