CHAPTER 14

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Knight cottage, near the pack territory.)

# Cottage area in the forest.

For past three days, I have been waiting for something to happen but I feel no sign of our mate bond breaking

For past three days, I have been waiting for something to happen but I feel no sign of our mate bond breaking. Leo has calmed down a bit but now he is angry at Eva for not calming me down and not stopping me from asking all those stupid questions. I can feel his sad depressed emotions through out my body. I haven't left the cottage for last three days because he gets out of control sometimes I am not ready to risk Leo getting angry and killing somebody.

"Alpha Liam." Someone knocks on the front door. I get up from the cottage bed and open the door to see who the hell is at the door.

"Alpha Liam, sorry to disturb you on your vocation but your mother sent me to get you back to the farm house. She said it's urgent." Elliott one of the pack enforcers says.

My eyes goes wide in this sudden news. It's must be urgent if she called. "Just give me ten minutes. Get yourself something from the kitchen." I say and walk in the bathroom for shower.

.....

I change into my wolf form and run through the forest with Elliott by my side to the road where we both parked our cars. It about ten minute of running through the forest I see grey coloured car parked beside my BMW.

......

TWO HOURS LATER.

I enter the huge entrance of my family farmhouse. I lived here when I was a child with my grandparents. It's different from pack house, quite and comfortable. But when my grandparents died few years ago, my parents handed over me the alpha title and moved back into the farmhouse for their retirement. Now, I live in the pack house and my parents live here in this beautiful farm house.

I walk up to the front porch and I feel it again, her. She is her in my family farmhouse. My steps falter, something inside me shifts and Leo is snarling in my head. It will become very difficult for me to control myself around her and my mind goes back to the guy who wanted to take our mate away. I take in a deep breath and calm Leo down.

"Liam, my boy you are back. I am so happy to see you back." My mother walks over to me, gives me a peck on the checks and hugs me. "Someone is waiting for you." She ushers me inside. Two enforcers pass us in the hallway, they are carrying bags in their hands and they nod in respect. I nod back.

Her sweet scent gets stronger as I walk in the foyer. Eva comes in the view, she is standing near the fireplace looking beautiful as ever but she is emitting some angry vibes, her wolf is angry, I can sense it. I just nod in her directions and walk to sit on the couch across her. "Eva is going to live with you in the pack house. I got her stuff and Mr. Prickles ready in the car already. You two can leave for the pack house so that she can get comfortable and settled with her mate" My mother emphasize on the word mate. Mother can be stubborn at times and I don't even know why Eva came all the way here, wasn't she the one who wanted to reject our mate bond? And who the hell is Mr. Prickles.

No sound comes from my mind and my mouth. Leo has gone all silent, getting all comfortable in her presence. "Son, you are going to take this young lady back to your apartment in the pack house." My mother voice cuts through my thoughts. Yes, it's the same tone of voice which make children eat their vegetables.

"But she doesn't want me." I try to argue back. Eva's expression changes and she looks shocked. She has a cute frown on her forehead which is almost similar to my mother's death glare but I think it is kind of cute on her.

Mother points her index finger at me and shakes her head no. "No, don't you dare to use any silly excuse in front of me. She is here and take her to the pack house Your father and I will visit her every week until she gets settled and start trusting you." I don't know how but my mate is accusing me of trying to scare her.

"She can stay here until she gets comfortable and I won't disturb her even." I counterattack my mother.

"No, she is your mate. And her wolf wants your apology. So, stop fighting like kindergarten kids and leave." She kicks us out of the farmhouse.

......

Thanks
It's my fourtheenth chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Pictures are from Google.
Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\