CHAPTER 24.

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (By the entrance, Grand Hall.)

"Eva, you look so.. sweet my child. I have never seen you so happy. I missed you my baby." My mother cups my cheek in her palm as she is getting all emotional over me finding my mate. Just one week ago I came to this pack in search of Liam and now it seems like it was months ago.

"I also missed you and dad. How is Aunt Linda? Is she getting her medical check-up regularly?" I ask my mom, I love my mom. She had been my biggest motivator in my med school. She herself was a Hospital nurse and served pack hospital for about fifteen years. I have always looked up at her as my role model for becoming a Doctor.

"Yes, my darling she is fine. And I and Alex try to check on her regularly." She replies me back.

"And how is Alex. Is he fine? I was so worried for him." I ask her.

"Alex is also fine my darling. In fact he just tagged along with us just to see you. He was so eager to see you after he got discharged from the hospital but you were on your little adventure. He is with your father in Alpha William's office. I tried to get them all to come here sooner but they are just busy playing their game of chess. You know how these men get all competitive when they get together after a long time." She let's out a chuckle and nods me to enter first in the hallway leading to the Grand Hall. "Be careful with your dress, don't act all clumsy. We don't want you falling everywhere." This is the mother I missed for past week, all sassy.

"Okay...mother I will try my best." I reply in sarcasm. I take few steps in to the hallway and wobble on my feet. When I am able to balance myself back on my heels, I hear light music in the hallway. Luna Avery and Noah were helping me out before but they went inside and left me with my mother as to give us some time alone.

With my this fluffy dress it's hard to walk beside any other person so I let my mother step forward and clear the area ahead of me. As i get near to the Grand Hall, one of the enforcers open the doors with a smile and nod their head as a signal for me to enter the Hall.

Light music bursts out of the hidden speakers and I as I enter everything stops for a minute. Every whisper turns into silence, every single head turn in my direction with their drinks in their hand and I feel kind of out of the place. It's very different from the type of crowd I am used to deal with in the Hospitals so I try to give my nervous smile to everyone and enter the Grand Hall.

......THE GRAND HALL.......

THE GRAND HALL

....SITTING AREA....

SITTING AREA

....

It's beautifully decorated with fine taste for colour. It looks like I have stepped in to royal palace. Everyone is dressed in their finer clothes and they are staring directly at me. I walk few steps in the hall when I find the only person who matters the most to me. His piercing blue eyes land on my body and I feel shivers of joy run down in my spine.
Liam looks just as handsome as an Hollywood actor in his perfectly fitted black tux. He let out his perfect smile which has the capacity to make every single lady swoon over him. It's my second time seeing him in his formal clothing but it's my first time actually noticing his handsome features like his dimples on the cheeks and his glorious deep blue eyes.

"Woww! Our mate is so handsome." Anna lets her though flow through my mind. She gets like a love sick puppy around our mate. "I want you to kiss him Eva. Believe me, his eyes says it all."

.......

Thanks.
It's my 24th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\