CHAPTER 16

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (In the Moon Knight pack house.)

My stomach growls in my sleep and I want something to eat. I wasn't feeling hungry for last several days when I was waiting for Liam at the farmhouse. But today it's different I can feel my empty stomach churning for some food in my sleep. My wolf is hungry for some food and is dreaming for hearty feast.

I open my sleepy eyes and glance a look at the unfamiliar room, wall painted in grey colour. I feel warmth of the body beside me on the bed. I glance a look around and see a grey wolf on the bed whose fur colour almost matches to the colour of the walls of the bedroom. I can smell it's Liam's wolf beside me, he is in a side sleeping position, his legs extended on the side of the huge bed and his furry tail placed all the way down to the floor, his body is relaxed. He is covering more than half of the bed, he is bigger than any normal average wolf and when I run my fingers through his shinny grey fur electricity runs through my whole body. My wolf swoons over the site and almost drools over his mate's hot wolfy body.

My stomach growls again, louder this time and I get up from huge king sized bed, not wanting to disturb Liam's wolfy. As if he could sense me getting up from the bed, huge wolfy wags his tails slightly and lifts his head to look in my direction. I see his wolfish grin spreading on his lips. I try to take a step towards the door away from the bed but his wolf bounce off the bed and licks my hand with his tongue. I run my hand through his grey fur, 'it's so soft and silky.' Anna says through mind link."I know right? He is so huge and caring." I reply back. I sense emotions of love and affection passing through his body into mine.

"Had a nice nap?" I ask Liam's wolfy, he licks my hand again and wags his tails furiously. He is behaving like a child who got a his favourite toy on his birthday. "What is your name wolfy? I think i like you more than Liam." I say and he lets out a small howl.

Suddenly he walks out of my site into an adjoining room and after few seconds Liam walks out of the room wearing a T-shirt and Shorts. He is frowning and I can tell from his actions he is mad at something which I have said. "You like Leo more than me? Don't boost his Alpha ego." He huffs in anger.

'Leo. My mate Leo. He is a strong Alpha wolf. Oh, Eva why he didn't tell his name earlier. Leo and Anna it fits together perfectly.' Anna sighs. She is such a drama queen like Liam. One second she is angry at her mate and other second she is all teenager over her mate. For goddess sake how will I handle two of the drama queens in my life.

"Don't go all swoony over him. Weren't you just angry at him and where is your drama ' I won't talk to him unless he apologize'." I reply her sarcastically through our mind link.

"Eva, Are you here with me or not?." Liam crosses his arms in front of his chest playfully. He is stubborn Alpha who gets jealous from his own wolf over his mate. Before I could say something back to him my stomach growls and I feel embarrassed in front of him. My face is probably red from blushing. He giggles like a teenager and it's like honey to my ears. I feel strong attraction between us and our mate bond is getting stronger. More we spend our time together, stronger the bond becomes. It will become difficult to leave for any one of us to leave other's side for much longer.

With time we will crave for one another's touch unconsciously.
"You hungry? Leo wants me to get you some food in the bed while you rest. " He says and laughs.

"Oh! It's so sweet of him. Tell Leo thank you for me. I would love to spend some more time with him." I reply in one of my sweetest voice. Liam's forehead crinkles.

"Now, I am jealous of my own wolf. You know he likes attention a lot." He says. Then his face turns expressionless like he is having conversation with his wolf.

"What are you two talking about?" I ask him and his eyes turn black. His wolf is on the surface.

Liam says. "Hi, I am Leo Knight. Liam's wolf." Liam's wolf Leo takes over his body. His voice is somewhat deep as he speaks. "He can be childish sometimes so I thought to introduce myself. I love your beautiful smile and I was thinking I could meet your wolf later this evening for a date. Liam says she is angry at us but I want to meet her personally and apologize to her. I would also like to take her on a run on our pack lands and Mark her..." Leo stops mid sentence and his eyes changes back and Liam takes control back from his wolf.

My wolf stirs inside me, she liked that her mate is so powerful and asked her out on a date. She also like the concept of his mate marking her forever. She wants him all to her self but i think he is moving too fast and i just stare at Liam blankly with no expression on my face.

He moves his strong fingers through his hairs and then look in my eyes before he says "Sorry about that, Leo is strong Alpha and it becomes difficult to control him sometimes."

"Its okay, I will ask Anna if she wants to meet Leo later for a run. I bet she would love to be with Leo." I smile. He mouths the word 'ANNA'. She is already ready to go on a run with her mate under the moon night. Anna wants nothing more to spend her time with her Leo on her side, him getting all protective of her.

My stomach growls again and he lets out another chuckle. "You are in desperate need of food. Let's not keep you waiting."

.......

It's my 16th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\