CHAPTER 46

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Alpha Liam's pack office.)

I am going through the pack paper work in my office when I hear a knock on my door. I try to smell the person behind the door but it's familiar to me but my wolf is unable to pin point whose it is.

I glance at the wall clock across my table before allowing the person to enter, it's around 7:30in the evening.

"Alpha Liam. May I come in?" My office door ajar opens an I see Elisa standing behind it.

I am not really in a good mood to talk to her right now but I have to conduct my Alpha duties and listen to what she has to say.

So I release a deep breath of frustration and say "Sure, take a seat. Miss Elisa." I try not to roll my eyes in annoyance.

As she walks up to my table I note her outfit. She is wearing some kind of mini skirt, which barely covers her thighs with mostly revealing blouse. I think she is trying to be cute or something, but it's charms are not working on me as I AM MATED TO MOST BEAUTIFUL WOLF. This outfit of hers makes me cringe, I would never encourage my mate to wear anything like this in public.

"I like Eva's sense of dressing better." Leo, my wolf says in the back of my mind. I have noticed that, my wolf and I compare every female thing around us to our mate's, be it clothing or her cute bubbly nature. Oh moon goddess I miss her so badly.

"Yeah, me too." I reply a quick response and prepare myself for what she has to say.

"Alpha Liam, I have a huge problem. I...." she bites her lower lip and sides her body on to one of the chairs across my table. "I.. umm.. want to say that I found my fated mate in your pack but I rejected him."

I am not really interested in her pity party or in her story why she rejected her mate. She continues "You see Alpha, my father is Alpha of Crimson Elite Pack, and I am only child, whose mate will become Alpha of the pack, but I don't want a mere pack enforcer to be Alpha of my pack and my mate. I need someone strong as you to be my mate. So I rejected my mate for you. You could also leave your pitty little mate of yours behind." She shrugs her shoulder, and I feel my wolf getting under my skin. Leo growls escapes and I take in a deep breath and try to control his emotions flooding my body. She seems to not be phased by my Wolf's rage.

"What do you mean when you said you rejected your mate for me.?" I ask her with my controlled facial expression.

"It is what I said. I rejected him to be with you. I want you to be my mate and take over as Alpha of my pack. We can submerge both of our packs and ..." before she could continue, I instantly stand from my seat and slam my fist on the table, not caring that my chair has rolled far away or there is a huge crack on my wooden table where my fist landed. All I feel is my Wolf's emotions in my body, he is ready to shift and attack her. How can she just assume that I would leave my mate and bond with her.

"DO YOU EVEN REALISE THAT I AM ALREADY MATED. HOW COULD YOU WALK IN MY OFFICE AND SIMPLY ASSUME I WILL AGREE TO YOUR ASSUMPTIONS?." I say, with that my wolf takes over and shift before leaping on to her body and attacking her.

She screams at the top of her lungs but doesn't move a inch to protect herself from Leo's attack.

It all happens so fast, one moment I am pouncing on her body all ready to rip her head off with my sharp canines and next moment, my body is being pushed away by my Beta and some pack enforcers.

"Take her immediately to the pack hospital.!" My Beta barks out the orders to Pack enforcers who immediately take Elisa's bleeding body out of my office.

"Alpha, Alpha Leo! I need you to calm down.!" Maxwell's voice is heard in the back of Leo's mind as my beta tries to calm him, letting Leo's mind divert to Our mate. "Think of Eva, her white wolf." He says. Anna's thoughts calm Leo down a bit but Leo need her physical touch to relax and feel her emotions. He wants her mate to be with him, not far away.

"Get some pack helpers to clean all this bloody mess." Maxwell orders the remaining pack enforcers who are standing by the door. They just simply nod and leave.

Leo huffs in anger in order to gain some of Maxwell's attention. "Lets call your mate. She will be glad to hear from you." Maxwell smiles and pets Leo's head, but he removes his hand quickly as he knows Leo doesn't like others touching his body (except his mate) and Leo bites when ever any one tries to do so.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 46th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\