CHAPTER 72

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Time line. Two months later.

Scene. (Liam apartment. Pack house.)

"Liam could you just look out for Elliot in the nursery, I am already late and I need to do my makeup." I whisper yell at my mate who is all ready in his casual Suit for the Pack Party.

He looks so hot which makes my body horny

Diverting my eyes, forcely i might add, i ask Liam to get Elliot ready for the party as i am already late for it.

.....

It's been two months since my son Elliot was born and today, in the honour of future Alpha's of this pack, we all are celebrating his Two month birthday.

Today all the Pack members will see him for the first time. It will be like whole family will be there to bless our Son. And after that we as a whole pack would go on a pack run at mid night.

My wolf Anna got extremely excited over the thought of running with his mate. I let my body heal from child birth for last two months but I know Anna is too excited for run, so I won't be stopping her for anything tonight.

...

I see from the corner of my eye that Liam removing his blazer jacket and shirt.
He just got ready for the party why he is removing his shirt.

"what are you doing?" I ask.

"Just trying not to ruin my clothes." He replies back with a smirk on his face. He is on to some wicked idea in his head.

......
Last two month of being parents month has been like try and error for us at parenting. On one hand we enjoyed doing it but on other hand it got quiet exhausting.
Who know that Alpha Pups can be that demanding and stubborn. At least four people are required to attend to my son's needs on daily basis.

And thanks to Liam's mother and my mother, they both helped Me and Liam to take care of hyper active Alpha pup.

All Elliot does is spill his things on our clothes, cry, sleep, drink his milk and poop. And we, as new parents were not even remotely prepared for tantrums of our own Alpha pup.

........

Liam walks into Elliot's nursery and in a bit walks out with Baby Elliot in his hands, with his head tucked against Liam's naked chest. Elliot's eyes are closed which means we have time in silence before he wakes up from his nap for either food or diaper change.

My hot sexy mate walks up to me by the dresser and gently kiss me on the lips. It sends several different sensation in my body, making me feel needy for his touch.

My self control around my man gets lost somewhere in the air and my desire for my mate enhances. "Our parents will be baby sitting for Elli at the farmhouse for whole weekend." He whispers in my ear and starts to nib on my mark, sending further sensations in my body. "So.... I was hoping we.... Could .." he whispers further more and suck on my sensitive neck.

His hot breath on my body makes my heart beat faster... it could run and win any Marathon at this rate.

Liam and I haven't had sex in for so long but the hungry need inside for him wants me to just .... "Uhmm,...." A moan escapes from my mouth from the pleasure his lips give me. His lips are magical.

"My hot little baby momma... Don't wake our son with your sweet moans." he whisper chuckles.

"Waah...waah..." Elliot in Liam arms start to cry and our sweet romantic bubble is broken by our son's cries. Liam tries to calm him by bounding Elliot in his arms gently.

Liam takes a step back and winks at me. "Be ready tonight baby for little fun of our own."

"I am excited as well for run with Leo. I think Leo has many dirty things on his mind." Anna say at the back of my mind.

.....

At Party, we briefly introduce Elliot to almost every member of the pack. They all were very excited to see Elliot and most elders pointed out my son's resemblance to Knight Family's ancestors, especially Knight family's Alpha blue eyes.

Elliot very easily formed his bond in the Pack. This instant Connect with everyone indicates his Strong Alpha powers and every one seemed to be pleased with this as they were sure that he would be great future Alpha of our pack.

By the end, Liam's mom and my mother took away my son for a quick nap at the pack house, leaving us all alone among the pack members, who we all busy dancing and enjoying themselves.

"Now that we are all alone, lets enjoy on our own, shall we.?" Liam suggest with smirk on his face.

"So what do you suggest Mr. Knight.?" I ask.

"How about a quick make out session by the garden before Pack run. You look stunning in that killer dress of yours and I just want to take you back to that apartment and make love to you all night." He kisses me and then bites on my lower lip.

I am wearing one of the expensive satin dressess that Liam bought for me as a gift when I told him that i lost my pregnancy weight.

As a werewolf it's easy to loose weight because of their high metabolic rate

As a werewolf it's easy to loose weight because of their high metabolic rate. Just work out for a month or two and one can easily loose weight.

Liam is radiating off Sexy vibes through Mate bond and I am definitely hot and bothered by the tingles my body feels at his mere touch.

...........

Thanks.
It's my 72nd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.
You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

The pictures used in the chapters does not belong to writer. They are taken from the (all source of the information)GOOGLE.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(30-10-2022)