Author's Note

So here we are everyone! Ellie and Lee's story is completed and I don't even know what to say except thank you to all of you readers! I honestly wouldn't have finished this book if it wasn't for all of you

So here we are everyone! Ellie and Lee's story is completed and I don't even know what to say except thank you to all of you readers! I honestly wouldn't have finished this book if it wasn't for all of you. When I started Ellie's story, I had no idea where it was going or how Lee was going to be but having all of you wanting more chapters pushed me to produce this story. It's rough and definitely needs some editing but I hope you all enjoyed it.

I really hope you all will give me feedback and let me know your thoughts now that we're at the end.

What did you like?

Dislike?

What would you change?

Did you get bored anywhere?

What was your favorite part?

I also just really want you all to know how much I appreciate you taking the time to read this story. I had been so nervous writing it, especially after the success of So She Dances. I had worked on that book for years and never thought I'd be able to produce anything as good, so I was nervous about disappointing my wonderful readers, but I pushed through and fell in love with Ellie and Lee. I hope it wasn't a disappointment and that you all connected with Ellei and Lee as much as you did with Quinn and Addie.

So, what's in store for the future?

Well, Nick and Rach's book is next in the lineup for this series. It is titled, Love Me Again. I'm not sure when I'll start posting it and I do need a break to be with family for the holidays but Nick's voice is speaking to me so I may release a chapter in the New Year. I will be shifting my focus onto Scythe's Reaper. I really hope you all will check it out and support me as I try my hand at writing fantasy romance lol! I will be doing weekly updates and have decided to let you all decide what other book I'll be doing weekly updates for.

What book you would like weekly updates for next?

Love Me Again (Riding the Changing Winds)

High Jinks (Grand Folks State Series)

Relentless Pursuit (Broken Open Series)

Let me know your thoughts! Okay so that's it! I really love you all so much and hope you'll continue reading my works!!!