PART 15

August pov:

I went upstairs to take a fast shower and got out in put on red polo shirt, leather black joggers, black timberlands, black and red hat. I headed back downstairs to see lil ma looking at me up and down.

August: You like what you see???

Jordan: I just ummm ummm looked at u (telling a story)

August: Hmm. You ready to go?

Jordan: Yep.

August: Ok. Let's go.. (grabbing the keys)

Jordan pov:

We left out the house. This time we rode the black BMW car. We got in August started playing his sing "get ya money". I saw him looking at me on the corner of my eye while he was singing it. I just shook my head.

August: Why you shaking your head?

Jordan: Cause I see you looking at me. (laughing)

August: I can't look at you now? (smirking)

Jordan: I don't know can you?

August: I guess that's a yes.

Jordan: oh...

****************************
August pov:

We talk and talk until we made it at the movies. We got out looking to fresh, exactly my girl Jordan. Me and Jordan went in all eyes was on us then. You can tell it was some haters in here.

Jordan: Can I get my face back miss.

Unknown: I can look at anyone I want if you got a problem with it come solve it.

Jordan pov:

When that lady said come solve it I knocked her but out with this left than I kicked her ugly self in the face. August was pulling me back so I calmed down and we continue to walk to the movie area. August paid me and his way in the movies we going to see women and black two.

August pov:

When we went in the theater I had to put my shades on cause some fans would've came up to me. Jordan said she wanted to get in the back in we went back there the movie was starting.