PART 39

August pov:

It seems like Jordan don't even miss me. But who cares cause she still staying her lil but her with me. When I was walking back downstairs I heard Jordan call my name. I went back to the room where she was too see what she want.

Jordan: August!

August: What?

Jordan: GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS! (Yelling)

August: How?!? (He said flashing me my iPhone)

Jordan: WHY AM I HERE? IM NOT THE SAME TEENAGER YOU KIDNAPPED 3 YEAR'S AGO!

August: Ayee you bout to stop all that yelling in my house!

Jordan: I DONT CARE IF ITS YOUR HOUSE OR NOT CAUSE IMA STILL YELL!!

August: You got more mouth than you had before but ima break that.. (Smirking)

Jordan: Of course I do I'm grown!

August: You know what.. Lay on the bed I need to teach you some manners in my house..

Jordan: YOU NOT MY DAD!! (Running out the room)

Jordan pov:

When I ran out the room. I went to the kitchen so I can get a knife. Soon as I was about to get August picked me up from behind. Than put me on his right shoulder causing me to squrim. When I made to his master room he slung me on the bed.

August: Why you be running from me??

Jordan: ******************

August: Answer me Jordan !!!

Jordan: Cause I moved on with my life!!

August: I don't care what you did.. You know what I'm not even going to explain myself. (Taking off belt)

Jordan: August you know you can't keep doing this!!! (Gets out the bed)

August: I can do whatever I please to do!

Jordan: No you can't because I'm grown like I the first time and plus you not bout to keep on putting yo' hands on me!!

August pov:

When Jordan said that I grab her and put her in my bed and we start fighting. When we kept on fighting I hit Jordan in the wrong spot I guess and she blanked out. But I'm sorry for doing bad things to her. She just got way to much mouth on her.