PART 36

Jordan pov:

I'm so happy that I'm home with my family. Now I feel safe. My parents told me that I wouldn't be able to go to school cause if he get out he might find me and kidnap me again. And I don't want that to happen. We pulled up too the house and I said home sweet home. Than we all got out and went in the house and my dad locked the front door.

Jordan: Mom I'm so happy I'm back home with y'all cause I was really missing y'all.

Mom: We missed you too honey, now you can't leave out of our sight any more. But just and case we have to go out of town cause of our job we have a house alerm baby so you should be safe.

Jordan: Okay mom so if someone breaks in the police going to come just like that.

Mom: Yes Jordan that's what mommy trying to say.

Jordan: I need a phone mom..

Mom: Oh the word of phone its upstairs in your first dresser sweetie..

Jordan: That's mom!

Mom: You welcome and dinner going to be ready soon.

Jordan: OK mother.. (Takes off running upstairs)

I ran upstairs too check out my new phone my mom bought me. When I made it to my room everything looks the same when I got kidnapped that morning. But anyways I looked in my dresser an it was a iPhone 5 gold I was so happy.

Mom: Dinner is ready Jordan.. (Yelling)

Jordan: Okay.. (Going downstairs to eat)

Skipping dinner...

I'm so full. So I went straight up to my room and went off to sleep.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY