PART 31

August pov:

When she said that I ran to the stairs where she was than picked her up and took her back to my room and threw her on my bed I shut the room door and went back over there where she was and put a sleeping cloth over her mouth and she feel asleep. Then I went downstairs to watch TV.

3 hours later...

I decided to check on Jordan, so I went upstairs to my room. When I walked in there she was still knocked out. I had to wake her up cause she was sleep for a very long time. I was shaking her to wake her up.

Jordan: What!?!

August: Its time for you to get up.

Jordan: Why? (Whining)

August: Cause you was sleep for like 3 hours I thought you was dead or sum.

Jordan: Oh... So why did you put me to sleep?

August: Because you kept popping off on me.

Jordan: Oh.. Will you get mad if I ask you this question again?

August: If its about going home no.

Jordan: Plz let me go I bet my parents are going crazy searching for me.

August: I don't care let them search just know you mine and that's final.

Jordan: Ima find away to get out of here. (Mumbling)

August: We will see about that. (Walking out the room smirking)

Jordan pov:

I didn't know he heard me when I said that. But anyways August gets on my nerves, every time I ask him can I plz go home to my family here he go no and that's final. So I layed back down to watch a lil TV. Cause I know August go be walking back up here.