PART 26

Jordan pov:

Every sense I told August did you used to get picked on and he said yeah and he said by you that's another reason I got you here. In the inside I wanted to slap him so hard, but if I did I know he would've did something to me that he wanted to do. And August came upstairs with a plate in his hand.

August: You hungry?

Jordan: Yeah (takes the plate)

August: What you suppose to say?

Jordan: I was about to say it.... Thank you. (Began to eat)

August: You welcome, do you want some sweet tea or sum?

Jordan: Yeah, thanks for offering ..

August: NP.

August pov:

When I ask her do she want some tea or sum she said yeah thanks for offering. I decided to put a sleeping melter in her cup so we can cuddle up together. I know you thinking why I want do it while she woke? Cause she don't like that she get up to fast when I try but I'm cuddling up today. I made her some tea an put one in their and went back upstairs.

August: Here you go Jordan?

Jordan: Thanks once again.

August: Your welcome..

Jordan: Here my plate I'm full. (Giving it to August)

August: You done with your food?

Jordan: Yeah, and your tea is off the chain... (Smiling)

August: Thanks.

I went downstairs to put Jordan plate in the sink. When I went back upstairs I seen lil slepping Jordan so I cuddle up with her like I said. When I did I dozed off to sleep.

1 hour later...

Jordan pov:

I woke up and it was dark outside so I waking up August than he jumped up saying what's wrong I ask him what time it was and he pulled out his phone saying its 9:30 p.m. what's going on he said I was wondering are we still going shopping yes I just forgot OK I'm bout to get in the shower real fast.

I think if we going shopping I wearing a hot pink crop top shirt with my black high waisted shirt. So I turned on the shower and grab my under set and clothes. I got in the steamy water and begin to wash myself.

August: Jordan you don't mind if I come in with you?

Jordan: Ummm I'm bout to get ready I'm get out..

August: OK...

I hurried got out and dryed off and lotion myself down with coco butter put my clothes on and put my hair in a curly pony tail and walked out.

I