04 CARE

| Author's pov|

"Maybe I'm overthinking, but I have a feeling that he likes you," Y/N's eyes widened at Jiwoo's statement.

"Maybe he's smitten with you and-" Y/N cut her off before she could say more.

"Jiwoo, I already told you that you're overthinking. There's nothing like that. Just eat your breakfast in peace," Y/N said, cutting her off because Jiwoo's words were making her more anxious.

"It's okay, Y/N. Don't worry anymore. I won't talk about Oppa again," Jiwoo said, patting her shoulder reassuringly.

"Let's just eat breakfast," she said. Y/N breathed out and gave a small nod.
.
.
.

Upon meeting Y/N, Jungkook went back to his mansion to complete his unfinished work. He strode towards the basement, where he found Taehyung and his guards waiting for him.

Jungkook smirked when his eyes landed on his prey.

"Bastard! How dare he?" Jungkook thought as he balled his fists and his eyes darkened.

He gritted his teeth and walked towards the guard, who was tied to a chair in a brutal state.

Jungkook's arrival was met with a deferential bow from the guards, and Taehyung spoke with a note of disgust in his voice.

"Jungkook, this bastard is acting like a psycho. He keeps saying he wants to taste that girl-" Taehyung's words were silenced by the sound of a brutal punch connecting with the guard's face.

Jungkook seized the guard's collar and roared, "HOW DARE YOU THINK OF HER IN THAT VILE MANNER!"

The guard's maniacal laughter echoed off the walls, causing Jungkook to furrow his brow in confusion.

"I see you want her too, but let me have a taste first. You can have-" Jungkook's knuckles connected with the guard's face, interrupting his sentence.

"You've got some nerve talking to me like that. Now I'll show you who I really am," Jungkook growled, his dangerous aura permeating the room, enough to make anyone's blood run cold.

"Jungkook, I told you he's behaving like a lunatic. Do you want me to kill him now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No need. I'll give him the most agonizing death myself. I want to kill him now, but I won't. I want him to beg for his death like she begged him to leave her alone."

"Taehyung, I want you to beat him to a pulp and torture him in every possible way. But don't let him die. I want to take his last breath myself," Jungkook demanded. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

Jungkook grabbed the guard's jaw and stared directly into his eyes while smirking. "Now you'll learn not to mess with me," he said before releasing the guard's jaw. Jungkook and Taehyung then left the basement and went outside.

"Jungkook, what's happening? Who is she for which you-?" Taehyung asked, but Jungkook interjected.

Jungkook took a deep breath before saying, "I'm not entirely sure. But what I do know is that I'm inexplicably drawn to her."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with a mixture of disbelief and concern.

"Jungkook, you can't just follow your heart blindly. You need to think this through," Taehyung cautioned.

Jungkook nodded, "I know, but I can't help the way I feel."

Taehyung sighed, "I understand, but you need to be careful. You don't want to get hurt."

Jungkook nodded again, "I'll be careful. Thanks for looking out for me, Tae."

Taehyung smiled and uttered, "Of course, that's what friends are for."