33 ATTACKED

|Author's pov|

"Yahh......Jeon Jungkook wake up", y/n said softly brushing his hairs with her fingers.

"Umm.... let's sleep more", Jungkook spoke in his morning raspy voice, while pulling y/n closer to him and engulfing her small body, in his muscular body.

"Jungkook it's already 10am, wake up", y/n said and blew air in his ear.

"Umhhh...... don't tease me doll, I want to sleep more", he said and y/n sighed. She thought maybe he was so much tired, hence she should let him sleep.

She tired to get out of his grip, but he tighten it. She again struggled and this time Jungkook groaned.

"Where are you going?", He asked almost annoyingly, still closing his dark orbs eyes.

"You said you want to sleep, that's why I am going downstairs alone", she replied calmly but he hovered above her, catching her off guard.

"Who said you can walk around the house?", He questioned but this time with serious tone.

"N-no one", she answered and bit her lips in nervousness, as his expressions are changing to more cold ones.

"Yesterday I was not there, so you did, whatever you want. But from on I will not let you play with yourself like that again", he uttered and warning was flowing through his tone.

"I made some rules for you and you have to follow all of them. And if you don't then- you better know", Jungkook whispered the last part, making y/n gulp her own saliva.

He sat on bed, with his back resting on the headboard. Eventually, he pulled y/n on his laps, making her lips part, at his sudden action.

"Let's start with the rules, shall we?", He asked, tangling a strand of her hair around his forefinger.
While she nodded in response.

"Rule number one, you are not allowed to go out of the room, you have to rest all day in bedroom. And that also means that, you can't step out this mansion. With me you can.

Rule number two, you will take all your meals and medicines on time. No delay in both of these things. Plus sleep on time, even if I am not home.

Rule no three you will never deny my kisses a and hugs. And I can cuddle with you whenever I want.

Understood?", He said, pecking near her lips.

Y/n raised her brow and looked at him with questionable look. He just shrugged.

"What's with the the third rule. It is not related to my health", she spoke, tucking her hairs behind ear, giving a clear view of her face to Jungkook now.

"Not yours but, it is important for my health", he mumbled and and snuggled his face in her crook.

"Now give me my morning kiss", he demand and raised his head. He start leaning in, but she pressed her palm against his mouth.

"No I haven't brushed yet", she said, withdrawing her hand, from his lips.

"Nor did I. So it doesn't matter", he uttered. Before she can object more, Jungkook landed his lips on her.

He kissed her softly yet hungrily, because it's already 24 hours since he last kissed her. For him it was like 24 years.
Y/n tried her best to match his pace but failed.

After being satisfied for now, he finally pulled out, both breathing heavily.

Jungkook rubbed his thumb on her lips, wiping his saliva.

"Good girl. Not let's go for shower", he said, caressing her cheeks.

|Two weeks later|

"Jungkook no I don't want to", y/n pleaded him with her watery eyes, placing her hand on his hand, which is clutching her other hand wrist.