15 FAKE

"your love, concern and affection was fake, but the pain it caused is real
~ Jungkook
______________________________________

|Next day|
|Author's pov|

The next afternoon,Taehyung once again came to y/n's apartment. They went out again for hanging out, even though y/n declined his offer, but Taehyung didn't listen to her. He didn't want y/n to feel lonely. Also, the doctor prescribed to him that it is good for her health if she feels loved.

Y/n and Taehyung went to the shopping mall. Y/n didn't want to go there because she was well aware that she didn't have the money to buy even a small thing, and Taehyung also knew that.

"Y/n, don't hesitate to buy anything, I will buy whatever you like," Taehyung said with a wide smile on his face.

"But Tae-" y/n was about to object, but Taehyung didn't let her.

"Y/n, do you see me as your brother?" Taehyung asked. In response, y/n nodded. "Then as a brother, I am buying things for my sister. Okay?" He said and stroked her head.

Y/n gave him a sad smile, and her eyes started glistening with tears. She was feeling overwhelmed. This is the first time she is feeling loved, other than how Jiwoo gave her sister's love.

Her past and present are so painful for her. Her fate never gave her a chance to be loved by someone. From childhood, she was told that she is an orphan, never experiencing parental love. Being raised alone, her only friend was loneliness, until Jiwoo and Daehyun came into her life. But she still feels there is something missing in her life. Like she is craving for the love of a particular person.

After meeting Jungkook and sensing his affection towards her, she starts feeling that the empty space in her heart is starting to fill. She starts concluding that her existence is a matter of concern for someone. And isn't that enough thing for us to live? That there is someone who cares for you, who is ready to love you with all his heart, who is ready to sacrifice everything for your happiness.

But you never know what your life will force you to do, the things that you can't imagine even in your worst nightmare.

|Time skip|

They spent their day well. Taehyung bought a lot of things for y/n, from clothes to jewelry.

Now they both are at a restaurant having their dinner and a little chit-chat. Unaware of what's coming for them.

They were laughing, smiling, and joking around, not knowing someone is watching them with rage and hate in his eyes. He was none other than Jungkook.

He was in his office, but as soon as he came to know that they are having fun again, after stabbing him in his back, he couldn't control himself and rushed here.

His whole body was trembling with anger. His mind was not working properly because of how furious he is now. He is looking like a hungry wolf, ready to bite anyone.

He is not ready to believe that the girl for whom he has an obsession and love at the same time is with another man.

He is not ready to believe that loving someone means you are happy in their happiness, even if it causes them to break away from you forever. But his obsession is way stronger than his love towards her.

Although he wanted his only feeling towards her to be love, but after rejection, especially for another man, it gave rise to a beast inside him, which he killed when he met her, when he felt that her innocent demeanor couldn't bear the beast inside him, hungry for love for many years. But after sensing the danger that she might leave him, that she can't be with him, he awakened it.