29 BROKEN

|Jungkook's pov|

I can see that she is heartbroken by my words. But I want to make her realize that what she did was wrong. When you love someone, you can't hide anything from your partner, especially when it is about your life, right?

"Please don't... don't say it like this," Y/N whimpered. Tears are clearly visible in her eyes, causing pain in my heart.

"Eat this," I said and again extended my hand towards her, totally ignoring her words.

This time she obeyed me and gulped down the medicine, making me sigh in relief.

Now I will not leave her even for a second. She will be in my sight for 24 hours. I will take care of her myself, and I will not tolerate any negligence in her case.

"Jungkook... are you angry?" she asked me, but I didn't let her complete her sentence, as I know what she is going to ask.

"Sleep," I said coldly and was about to make her lie down again, but she stopped me by holding my hand.

"No, I don't want to. I want to talk with you," she objected.

I also want to talk with you, love. You were away from me for hours. But I can't let myself melt in front of you now. I am not going to forgive you this easily for hiding the biggest truth of your life.

"There is nothing to talk about between us," I replied firmly.

I softly yanked her hand away. Her eyes brimmed with tears, as did mine. I turned around not wanting to show her how weak I am for her.

Weeping silently, she spoke, "Jungkook, please don't push me away. I only have you. I want to live happy days with you till the day I..."

"Don't you dare complete your sentence," I almost shouted, turning around and facing her again.

"What do you think of yourself, huh? You will just depart from this world silently, leaving me all alone in this cruel world. You say you have only me, but what about me, huh? You never thought about how lonely I would be, how painful it would be for me when the person I loved the most is gone away from me and will never come back. Just the thought of losing you is making me tremble. But you are so selfish not to listen to me. You can't even imagine the pain I have endured and am enduring right now. I wish you could see me almost dead once in your life, then you would realize what I am going through," I spat out everything that was wandering in my mind, making her look at me with pleading eyes.

My glistening eyes met hers, and that's when I came to know that we both are in tears. I know her heart is aching after listening to my words, as is mine.

"Don't say it like this," she requested, making me chuckle.

"Isn't it funny that you don't even want me to say those devastating words, but here I am feeling like saying it?" I replied, shedding tears with her.

"I am sorry," she mumbled.

I smashed the nearby water glass on the floor, making her flinch.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOUR SORRY, HUH?" I questioned her, raising my voice. I don't want to shout at her, but I am feeling myself raging, remembering everything that the doctor told me. And here she is simply saying sorry for compromising her health, as if everything will go back to normal.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked, bursting into the room. Glancing at the broken glass pieces, he understood.

"Gosh, Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked me, making me look at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Why are you shouting at her? It is not good for her if you behave like this in front of her," Taehyung said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

I jerked his hand away and spoke while gaping at Y/N, "She doesn't care about me; that's why it doesn't matter to her if I behave nicely or rudely."