47 MY LOVE

| Author's pov|
| 1 month later |

"when will you come back?", a girl asked with a pout on her face, which is not visible to the man on the other side of the phone.

"My dear wifey I am little bit busy today, so I will come back late", he replied, making her huff.

"I feeling bore. Can I go out-", before she can even complete her words, Jungkook burst at her through the phone.

"Y/n I already told you that you can't go outside. And this is the last time I am warning, don't even dare to think of keeping the foot outside the mansion", the man spoke sternly, while anger mixed with wordiness filled in his voice.

Y/n gulped hearing his tone, regretting she shouldn't asked him again; when he made himself clear from the time she stepped inside this new mansion that, she can't leave this mansion until unless he will tell her to leave.

"Jungkook I-", before she can even apologize he cut the call, making y/n sigh.

"What a angry bird", she said, looking at the blank phone screen.

"Now what I should do, even Jiwoo is not here?", She whispered, thinking deeply.

"Idea", she jumped out of her place, getting a perfect idea to kill her boredom.

Just then she was about to walk away, her phone beeped indicating she received a message.

She curiously grabbed her phone and saw the message which was from Jungkook. In which it was written ' don't even think of cooking something. I will come home and cook for us otherwise I will bring something from outside. If you're hungry than eat some snacks till than'.

"How did he know that I was thinking to cook dinner for us. He is really something. No he is my husband. My caring, loving, handsome yet angry husband", she said, with a wide smile plastered on her face.

But it immediately faded when she realized what she will do now to kill her boredom.

She sighed and sat back on the couch and start watching TV again.

Jiwoo is not with her so that she can spend time with her, because she is still living in that old mansion. Taehyung is there with her to take care of her.

Sometimes Jiwoo come here to spend time with y/n but eventually she have to go back.

All day long y/n sits on the couch or the bed waiting for Jungkook to come back from the office. Because Jungkook don't let her to even touch a house chore.

Jungkook cook breakfast for them and even lunch for y/n, before going to the office. After coming back he cook dinner for them and sometime bring it from outside.

He clean the house if he get the time and sometimes bring Taehyung for help.

From the time she remembered everything about the past, Jungkook brought her to the new mansion instead of the old mansion.

He didn't appoint any of the maid due to the safety reasons, as he can't even trust his own shadow in this kind of situation.

But as for her safety he appointment multiple guards to guard his mansion. The security of this mansion is much higher than the previous one.

When y/n regained her memories about Jungkook, she ignored Jungkook because she thought that he don't love her now as he said that on her face before she fainted.

Later on, Jungkook cleared himself that it is not truth, he just said that because he was worried that Jungwoon will again harm her. So he was just trying to show off that he don't love her now but all the things got mess up and she ended up gaining her memory back. Which is somehow a good thing.