Part I: Hawks x Dabi x Reader

Quirk: Temperature Control
You can control the temperature to what ever you like (kinky at times 🤭🤭)
Credit to artist for border.

Y/N's POV

    I work from home half of the time, I was always told my quirk did nothing but put others into heat strokes, which honestly I found upsetting as a child, but as I grew older I realized that maybe it was a good thing, Now, I know it is (SMWIRKY SMWIRKY 💀) Because of my beloved boyfriend, Touya and his "Friend" Hawks, he says they are friends but they are constantly up eachothers asses. No not in that way your dirty minded whore. Anyways back to the present

Making my water freeze and boil consistently as I hear the door creak open "TOUYA? " I shout, "Ummm Y/N? Could you come get your kinky ass boyfriend? " I chuckle and walk over to Dabi pushing Hawks out into my view and to my surprise, "What the fuck are you wearing, bird bitch. " I sigh as I see burnt fucker In the corner laughing his ass off.

(A/N; my eyes are getting heavy I'mma sleep I will write more in the am and when I get home with more ideas for this when I come back from school. Night horny bitches 🤪🤪)

I turn to Dabi, "Did you make him wear this? " knowing Hawks would volunteer to wear a maids dress for me, I assumed it was dabi, after all he knows my kinks. Dabi snickered "Maybe... "
Oh and did I mention I'm one of the deadliest villans out there?
"Dabi I swear to fuck, I will make you go into shock if you don't tell me the goddamned truth. " I say while walking up to him, of course he laughs out loud, "What the fuck are you gonna do to me with your 5'4 self? " he looks down at me, pissed as ever "I can fuck you until your raw and have your baby's, you know your damn pull out game could use a lot of work? I don't mind having baby Touyas tho... " Hawks clears his throat trying to make himself known "Uhmm guys.. I'm still here.. " My (e/c) eyes light up as I run over to him, pulling him into a hug and looking him up and down, "you look hella hot in this" he turns a deep red "T-thanks (Y/N) " I feel a pull on my wrist as Dabi tugs me closer to his chest and flips Hawks off, "Stay away Bird bitch, and (Y/N) you gonna just bark or r u gonna bite?" He says bringing his hand to my Boobs and Toying with my nipples, I let out some soft moans as a pink color brushes over my cheeks "You like that bitch? " he whispers into my ear but still loud enough for Hawks to hear as he visibly is horny he has a boner and is red everywhere as he try to walk out dabi grabs him and pulls my (f/c) underwear down with my shorts revealing my already wet core, Dabi smirks at Hawks "Make her cum, 3 minutes or punisment for both of you. "
Hawks walks over to me and starts to rub my already sensitive clit, I moan as I start to grind on his finger and then, he sticks 3 in at the same time, no warning, I moaned louder than dabi has ever made me moan and there the knot went it came and tighten as he hit the perfect spot I came, making my eyes roll back, he stood up and suck my juices off of each of his fingers, "Damn Baby Bird, so sensitive.. Heh"  I look at dabi smirking, his pants growing tighter each second he grabs the lube we had by the counter and takes out his cock (solid 8' bro) he pumps it and takes Hawks's cock out as well (7' 👁️👄👁️) He immediately stuck it in my mouth as I suck on the tip and swirl my tounge around he yanks his head back "Now you slut, I'm going to fuck you out of your misery while you suck your little fuck buddie off. " he burns my shirt and bra off as they both take one of my tits in their had working me to the edge "Now, if you cum, without daddy's permission, the punishment will be way worse" I smirk as I suck Hawks off inch by inch, then I take him all in by surprise, his tip smacks the back of my throat and I feel him cum into my throat as I swallow it all, "Goddamn Baby Bird, your so good" You take his cock in your hands pumping it in and out as he groans, dabi looks at you and unexpectedly slams into you "F-FUUCK DADDY!! " you scream trying to get used to his length inside of you but he just keeps thrusting as it becomes plesurable, he wraps his hand around your throat thrusting at an inhuman speed as you pump Hawks's cock faster and your grip gets tighter around his girthy cock (HELP I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD 💀)  You can feel the knot build up in your stomach "FUCK, D-DADDY I'M C-CUMMING!! " (🥜 tehee 🤭)  his thrusts get sloppier as I clench around his big cock, "Slut, CUM NOW!! "
We all cum together, I try to get up and put my clothes on but like always, I can't walk. I fell down and they giggle
"FUCK YOU GUYS YOU DID THIS, HELP ME UP BURN BITCH" I shout at dabi he helps me up and helps me clean up.

(A/N: y'all I'm surprised at how my mind is a hoe, I'mma come back and write another chapter when I get home, whoever my mind comes up with in first period is who I'll write about lol. SEE Y'ALL BITCHASS 🤪🤪🤪)