Tamaki💕

(A/n) hey y'all so this is gonna be a very vanilla fluffy thing, so yee enjoy :]

~

Tamakis POV:

Everytime I looked at her I felt my chest tighten and warm tears prick my eyes.. But not of sadness. Of how everytime I looked at her my eyes began to hurt.. She was so pretty it ACTUALLY hurt. When the bell rang she walked up to me, my heart racing and my chest tightening once again. "Hey.. Are you okay? " her voice.. Smooth as butter and sweet as candy, I turned to look at her gorgeous face her (h/l) (h/c) hair bouncing as she bent down to my level (he was still sitting in his desk) "y-yes I'm fine.. " I said turning my head away not wanting the pretty girl I've had a crush on since we first met in second grade to see me like this "Tamaki!! Please tell me what's wrong!" She said with pouty lips, I looked at her "come to my dorm after school.. I'll talk to you then.. " I got up and walked out heading to the cafè across the street where I always sit because around this time it's usually pretty empty. I sat and thought about how I was going to confess my feelings to her tonight.. A smirk appears on my face as I attempt to shove the lewd thought of her curves against my toned body and her soft lips pressed against mine.. God how I loved her.

Y/N's POV

I sat on the bench outside of the school during lunch.. I wasn't hungry I had already eaten a good breakfast.. I could only think about tamakis cute face and how he invited me to his dorm.. I blushed and saw his face through the cafè window.. Where he always was at this time (Time skip to after school) I went to my dorm and got changed into my grey shorts and oversized T-shirt and I start walking to his dorm.

Tamakis POV:
I was pacing in my dorm as I got more and more nervous until- *knock knock* I breathed a heavy sigh and opened the door "Hi tamaki!" She hugged me tight and I felt a light blush creeping up my cheeks as I laid my arms on her back "Hey.. Bun Bun" the nickname I had given her in 7th grade after she saved a bunny that was trapped in the wire of the middle school gates.. My hands unconsciously trail down to Y/N's curved hips she look up at me confused I noticed and quickly took my hands off of her hips and blushed.. I shut the door and motioned to my bed as she made her way to sit on my bed "Wow tamaki your sheets are soft! Might need to tell me where you get em" [or you could just sleep with me on them.. ] I whisper under my breath "What was that?.. " she looked at me confused "Nothing.. Nothing.. " I sat down next to her.. She looks at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, I look at her in awe "so are you gonna tell me whats up with you?" I snap out of my trance at her voice "Oh! Right right.. So uhm im not sure how to say this but uh.. " I start to blush and I just say quickly "god Y/N I love you so much I have since second grade and you've grown into such a beautiful young woman its painful to know you probably don't even feel the same way towards me" lukewarm tears prick my water line and trail down each one of my now red cheeks. She looks at me in shock as I cover my face with my hands. "Oh my god tamaki" she gets up and takes my hands away from my face she smiles and it's as if my heart was ice cream on a summer day and then.. She kissed me! Her lips tasting like her (favorite/fruit) chapstick and it felt as if my dreams were coming true, I took her cheeks into my hands and her arms wrapping around my neck.. I never thought I would be making out with the most desired girl at UA high school, my best friend and soon to be love of my life.. We came up for air and I tucked one of her (h/l) hair strands behind her ear and softly asked.. "Bun Bun.. Will you.. " I felt my chest tighten and a tear of nervousness prick down my cheek as I finish my sentence "Be my girlfriend?.. " I said looking down, she got up and jumped up and down squealing and then she kissed me and said "YES YES YES FINALLY!! " I could see the happy tears falling from her eyes as she hopped into my lap "I love you babe.. " she called me.. Babe?.. I blushed and said "I love you more bun bun" and kissed her.

~

A/n) I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED!! like I said I will probably discontinue this unless y'all tell me you want more! Thanks for reading!