part IIIIIIII - Denki

(A/n) hey pookie bears, erm. So. I like.. totally forgot about this book, but I'm gonna try my best bc ILY all.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Denki Pov

I saw my best friend (Y/N) and walked up to her "Hey hottie!!" I chimed, hanging off her shoulders, she giggles "Hey, bolt" she kisses my cheek, not only have I liked her since the 6th fucking grade, but she's so flirty that sometimes, I can't help but get a boner from it. Like now.. when she kisses me like that.. I have to pull myself off of her slightly so she doesn't feel the growing erection in my pants.. "S-so.. it's the end of the day.. wanna come back to mine..?" I say softly, nipping on the skin of her neck, she nods "mhm.. of course.."

~ Brought to you by state exams tomorrow

We're in my dorm, shes on my lap, I'm 16, I can't help but groan softly whenever she shifts, I hold her hips "Damn it, Y/n stop fucking moving.." I whine, a submissive little whine for her and her only.. she giggles, feeling it grow under her "Aww.. baby, are you feeling.. needy?" She shifts more, purposely grinding her ass into my bones, I moan "a-ah~ Y/n-" I whine out, she giggles and moves to straddles me "mhmm..?" She grinds against my lap, sliding her shirt off "Take my bra off, baby.." I gasp, admiring the beautiful breasts that bounce in front of me as she grinds on me.. I reach behind her and unclip her bra, throwing it across my roo... I admire her breasts "So pretty.." I mumble, but hesitate to touch them.. "go ahead baby, do whatever you want.." she says softly, just as she does, I latch onto one of her nipples with my mouth, fiddling with the other, my warm mouth sucking and kissing along her beautiful breasts.. she let's out a sultry moan "fuck.." she whispers..

~ cliffhanger brought to you by.. you! If you vote for this chapter, I'll continue it and.. fulfill the  cliffhanger 😉 hope you enjoyed!