Part: III Bakuhoe

Quirk: The Genisis Pheonix
You can mold anything into what you want, while if you get killed you rebirth.

(Y/N's) POV

Me and Bakugo had been in many arguments before, but today... Is different he keeps looking at me with anger? No.. Hm I can't tell it's anger mixed with.. I can't tell!!! I walk over to him and say "Hey Angry Blonde Bitch, I gotta go train with shindo but maybe you can get a good view" I laugh as I run into shindos arms and kiss his cheek, "LET'S GO TRAIN!!" I say holding his hand and dragging him to the training grounds.

Bakugos POV

I was staring at (Y/N) "Damn she's Gorgeous.. " I say under my breath and SHE WALKED UP TO ME.. "Hey angry blonde bitch, I gotta go train with shindo but maybe you can get a good view" she laughs as I get butterflies from her beautiful laugh, she runs into shindos arms, I can't tell you how pissed I was as she ran off with him, I run off to my dorm and slam the door shut as I run off crying "DAMMIT WHY WOULD SOMEONE LIKE (Y/N) BE IN LOVE WITH ME!! "

(Y/N)'s POV

I hear screaming as I run to the sight, it's bakugos dorm? I mold it into a ball and roll it away as I run into his room, he's crying into his knees as I run to him "Katsuki? Are you okay?" He turns a deep red as I hug him and put the door back, "I love you katsuki, not just as a friend. " I can see he looks shocked, so I get up and turn to leave "I'm sorry Bakugo, I will leave now. " I turn and run out crying, shindo pissed as he takes me into his arms "What the hell happened (Y/N) ?!" He slightly shouts as I wipe the tears from my face, "N-nothing shindo.. I think we might have to train tomorrow instead.. Sorry. " I say as I run away crying.

Bakugous POV

She runs out, I can tell she was hurt, I run after her "Y/N!!" Im really close as I scream "I FUCKIN LOVE YOU TOO, MOLDING CLAY!" She stops in her tracks and turns to me, "y-you do?" She walks up to me with a questioning face "I have for the past 9 years dumbass!!" She turns red and kisses me "You could have been more clear Pomeranian" she giggles and kisses me again, "Let me show you how much I love you.. " I drag her to my dorm, slam the door and drag her to my room.

Y/N's POV

Bakugo locks the door, turns to me and pushes me on the bed "What are you doing Bakug-" he cut me off "Call me Katsuki Teddy.. " My eyes widen, he would never let me call him by his first name, only "kInG eXpLoSiOn mUrDeR" or bakugo.. So I was shocked "o-okay Katsuki.. " he smirked while ripping his shirt and pants off, he had sparks coming from his hands, was he pissed? All of a sudden he put his sparking hands up to my pants and shirt, burning them both off leaving me in my underwear and bra (or just boxers if your a guy) He smirked and took off his boxers "suck. Now. " I listened and got on my knees licking his tip as he rolled his eyes and groaned I continued teasing him as he bit his lip, and then I all of a sudden, took him all in, "FUCK TEDDY BEAR!! " he jerks his head back moaning as I suck and bob my head back and forth, he tugs away, picks me up and drops me on the bed and starts to rub my clit, "F-fuck.. D-daddy" he smirks I know he likes that name, I take his cock in my hands and start to give him a handjob, he rubs me faster, making me buck my hips as I also go faster , "Teddy.. I'm Cumming!! " "ME TOO.. FUCKKK" we moan together as we cum, "I love you Katsuki. " I say, a panting mess "I love you too teddybear. "

A/N
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL!! I JUST GOT STUDENT OF THE WEEK SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE !!