Part IIIII: Sero

Quirk: (re-using telekinesis cuz I don't have any other ideas)

Sero POV:

Everyday I would pass by (Y/N) on the way home, we have class together but I still cant get over how beautiful she is, her (h/l) (h/c) hair and the way it flows in the wind gives me butterflies. One day she walked over to me and sat next to me, she says in her beautiful silky smooth voice "Hello, sero- sooo you know how we have this big test in Mr. Aizawas class?? " I reply with " yes, of course Mi Amor, Why? " I could see the blush creeping on to her now smiling cheeks "well.. Wanna be study partners?? " she says in her enthusiastic tone, "yes, I would love to Mi Vida" she hops up smiling ear to ear, "Yay!! Okay! Well come to my house later today" she gave me her phone number and adress I was nothing less of shocked.

Y/NS POV

I hop up and run off to my house, maybe it's too obvious I have a MAJOR crush on him?? I can't tell though... I was reading my book for the project in Mr. Aizawas class when I hear a knock on the door "Y/N?? OPEN UPPP" I got up setting the book on the island, I open the door, jumping into sero muscular arms "SERO!! YOU MADE IT!" he chuckled quietly and said "yes of course Mi Amor, why wouldnt I?" My cheeks must've been more red then a tomato, and apparently I was "Are you sick Mi Amor?" He kissed me on the forehead and then, I couldn't take it anymore I closed the door with my quirk and started to kiss him "i- uh- WOW" he picked me up and held me in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist "i- I love you sero.. I have for the longest time, we've known each other since kindergarten.. And I've liked you since 3rd grade" he seemed shocked but was red and hugged me tight "I've loved you since 4th grade mi amor.. And I still do" he brought me to the couch and took off my clothes slowly as I did the same "you know, eijirou is still cheating on me" he giggled "so do the same to him" just then he pounded into me, he thrusted and after a while, we both came (it was hot cuz we did it at the same time) "mm mi Amor I love you" I smiled "I love you too baby"

Authors note- Holy Mother of fuck I finally finished this thing! I hope yall like it 😌 update months later : I just realized how shit I was at writing I will write another chapter of this books nd than probably discontinue unless y'all want me to write more- I'mma start an Eddie Munson book.