Chapter 9: A royal ending

A year later

It's been a year since the Royal Warriors defeated Nate and Lucinda. They were exiled from all kingdoms and sent to prison on an island far away. During the past year everyone took the time to repair whatever damage was done and the 7 Royal Warriors took the time to rest and recover. It turns out that Lucinda had Prince Lukas a sleeping potion and Nate impersonated him at the wedding trap.

Azariah

Prince Alex knocked on Princess Ashley's bedroom door. He came in and found her sitting on her bed.

 He came in and found her sitting on her bed

(Princess Ashley's dress🔝)

Alex: Hey Sis.
Ashley: Hey Bro.

They hugged each other.

(Prince Alex's outfit🔝)

Alex: How do you feel?
Ashley: I feel much better thanks to you and everyone else.
Alex: I'm glad you do. Are you ready to go to your second best friend's wedding?
Ashley: Like that's even a question.

Prince Alex helped Princess Ashley off her bed.

Alex: Are you going to take your lightning carpet to the carriage or are you walking?
Ashley: I think I'll-

She was cut off by a knock on the door.

Raya: Ashley, there's someone here for you.
Ashley: Who is it?

Prince Derek then came into her room, holding a white rose in his hand. Prince Alex left to give them a moment.

Ashley: Derek!
Derek: Ashley!

Prince Derek ran to Princess Ashley and they hugged each other tightly. He spun her around and lightly kissed her cheek.

Ashley: I've really missed you.
Derek: I've missed you even more and worried about you every second. How are you feeling?
Ashley: I feel much better, thanks. What about you and Lukas?
Derek: I'm better now that I'm with you. As for Lukas, he's really excited.
Ashley: It is he's wedding day after all.
Derek: Oh, this is for you.