Focus On Me

Tori POV

I call my boyfriend Von for the last time before his phone once again goes to voicemail

I'm going frustrated at the moment because we supposed to be on a date .

But he hasn't returned nun of my calls.

I sigh beginning to take off my Chanel earrings.

Before I cut take off my fashion nova outfits, Von comes through the door.

My face grew red of anger and I immediately ran to the front door.

"Von! What the fuck?! I been calling you ! What the hell were you doing?!" I snapped.

He looked irritated and planted his self right on our couch.

Umm , I'm talking to you. Answer me .

I stand there with my hands on my hips waiting for a response.

"Tori I'm sorry ma. Ight? I know I was supposed to take you out tonight but I got carried away at the stu. I'm tired baby. We can go tomorrow. I'm just trynna relax for the night , okay?" He says.

Ouuu bitch, if looks could kill.

"Von you telling me I did my hair and makeup , just for you to say you don't wanna go fucking out?! You know I don't do this shit all the time, what the hell! One moment of your time is all I ask!" I snap.

It was hard for me adjusting to the fact that my boyfriend now is a rapper.

I had no problem with that but don't get my hopes up like that.

That's just not cool.

He knows I'm not the type of girl to throw on hair and makeup like that. I love my natural self, I only do it when I go out.

If I'm not going out, my bare face and long curly hair is what's on display.

At least that's what caught his attention in the first place.

He gets up from the couch and walks towards me.

I immediately turn my back on him. He comes behind me giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry . We can go out tommorow , ma. I promise , okay?" He says kissing me on the cheek.

Von knew any little thing would hurt my feelings.

I feel myself getting ready to cry, so I quickly pull away and storm upstairs.

Hours and hours I sit in the dark as rain sounds disguise my little cries.

Von was downstairs playing that stupid ass PlayStation .

I shouldn't of bought him that shit.