It's Complicated

Andrea POV

I shake my head walking out the doctor's office.

How did I let this shit happen?!

I damn near speed to O Block & I jump out my car, slamming it.

I walk in and of course, the guys are outside acting like children.

"Wassup lil folks" I heard one of them say.

They think I'm hear to visit my mama.

But oh no, I got bigger fish to fry.

"Where is Von?" I ask walking up to Booka.

"Damn no 'Hey Booka'? Just 'Where Von?" He says.

I really ain't got time for the games at this moment.

"Booka! I NEED TO FIND VON RIGHT NOW!" I yell.

"Aye Calm down shorty. He on his way back. U straight?" BossTop asks.

"No. I need to talk to him" I say crossing my arms.

Before I knew it, Von's Bentley truck pulled up & he hoped out.

He stopped in his tracks soon as he seen me.

"Df you doing in O Block , Drea? Yo og straight. I checked on her already" he says locking the car.

"Von I need to talk to you right now. Just 5 minutes " I say.

He sighs, high-fives his guys and snatches me up to take me to the hallway.

He closes the door and we sit on the last step on the dirty floors of the O Block Apartments.

"Von I'm pregnant " I say.

He looks nonchalant until he hears that news.

"What?" He say making a confused face.

Um idk what he confused for, I have a pussy . I have ovaries, I can have a baby long as sperm is in me.

"I'm pregnant. P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T" I say moving close to him.

"Ik what chu said lil girl. Stop talking to me like I'm slow. Why you telling me for? Didn't you stop fw a mf" he says smirking.

What he means by that is, we stopped being bestfriends.

But that's his fault, he decided it was okay to forget me when he got famous.

So I cut him off.

However that cut off didn't last long, he visited me in my lovely apartment in Downtown Chicago.

One thing led to another, I got sick and now I'm pregnant.

"Von just cause I stopped fucking with you for a minute, don't mean shit. I'm pregnant and it's not Jay baby. Okay" I say folding my arms.

He looked at me and shook his head.

"So you saying , you pregnant with my baby?" He asks.

I mean if I barely fuck Jay & I fucked you last month, then what else am I saying?

"Yes Von" I say rolling my eyes.

"Roll them hoes again Drea . Ima knock yo ass out. Come hea" he says as we both stand up.

He pulls me towards him and give me a kiss Onna forehead.

"Andrea we might fight and shit. But we gone be some good parents. Ight? I know you scared but I got chu ma" he says .

*4 years later*

Fall 2022

"Ma ma , somebody is at the door" my son Kameron says.

I look in the peak hole and seen it's nobody other than Kameron's dad.

I sigh opening the door trying to balance my daughter Mya on my hip.

Kameron of course, runs to the door.

"Hi Daddy!" Kameron says smiling at Von.

"Hey lil foe nem, u missed me?" Von asks closing the door picking him up.

"Yea daddy" Kameron says.

"I missed you too lil man. Go in the room & let me & yo mama talk , okay?" He says.

Kameron runs to his room.

"Wassup ma, u missed a nigga? How my baby girl doing?" He asks.

"Von please don't start. I just fed her, let her sleep" I say placing her in the crib in front of the couch we sat on.

Over these past 3 years , Von and I been coparents with our 2 kids.

We aren't together no more and I prefer it be that way.

"Yo ass always got a attitude and shit. Like what's going on with you ? I pay da child support, take Kam to school, spend time with both of them, what's the problem?!" He yells.

It's complicated.

"Von this isn't up for discussion anymore. U know why I act the way I do" I say folding my arms, mugging him.

He acts like he doesn't know then looks at me.

"Look if this about Asian, I told you..." he says grabbing my arm.

I quickly snatch away.

"U told me what Von?! Lies?! You told me you wasn't in love with her! But you are! You told me you wasn't the type to get married, then I had to find out through Kayla that you got married. Then the worse part of all, I gotta claim Mya daddy is somebody else's just to protect yo damn career and marriage !!!!" I scream.

"Shut the fuck up Andrea before you wake my kids up. Look whatever you want from me , I'll do it, Ight! What the fuck else do you want? I give you money, dick and rent!" He Snaps.

Out yeah this mf has lost his mind.

I laugh, shaking my head.

"I don't want shit from you Dayvon. Long as you continue to be a great father to yo kids, that's all I can ask" I say turning around.

"You miss us being together Andrea. I know that's what it is" he says causing me to remained turned around.

He walks up to be closely playing with the Tiffany necklace he got me.

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through Drea. I really am ma. Lemme make it up to you" he says sending chills through my body.

"How you gone do that?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Roll 'em again. Matter fact, take yo ass upstairs. You better be naked when I get up there too " he says.

I quickly run up the stairs getting stripped .

Von walks in with his clothes half way off and climbs on the bed.