Toxic

Myesha POV

Year:2022

"If I pull up & yo ass run, then I'm gone chase yo ass.!"

I am on my way to my ex boyfriend house.

Now call me a fool but I miss this man.

Before he was famous, Von & I was dating and I did some very inexcusable things to him.

BUT that was 10 years ago. We were children , so called "in love" & I hope all is well with him.

I do miss him & I hope we can rekindle the love we had in high school.

We both are 27 & single & successful. So hopefully, there is love still there .

I knock on the door and hear "who is it?"

"Myesha White"

I heard him suck his teeth.

"Hold on real quick!"

Ohhh Kay.

After 10 minutes, I was finally let in well not exactly.

We were talking for the peak of his door.

"What chu want Myesha?"

"Are u still mad at me? Von are u still on this? We are fucking grown now!"

He mugged me hard asf and was finna close the door on me but I wasn't letting up.

He let me inside and I was in awe at my ex boyfriend's house.

This man was decked out. He definitely deserved it.

"U could sit down on the couch."

He heads to his kitchen. Wonder what he about to make.

"U want sum to drink?"

"Sure , what to you have?"

"Water, Koolaid, Pop , Henny & some nasty ass wine"

I laugh. This nigga never did like drinking.

"Just give me a water please Dayvon"

He walks back over and hands me a water bottle.

I glance at his half drunken water bottle then I looked at his hands.

I knew he had tattoos on his hands but he had new ones.

"TRUE. DAYVON JR. DEMI"

"Those your kids names, right?"

He slightly smiled. "Yea my 3 blessings. But what chu doing hea? Thought u was still In chicago?"

"Nah . I moved to the A a few years ago. Surprised you never seen me."

"Wasn't trying to . U think I forget about that shit u did to me ma? U left me ! I was a FUCKING kid. "

Wow. So I'm supposed to stop my college career & put my life on pause for him?

I just look like a dummy. Not saying anything.

"Den you had to nerve to be fucking on my opps. Bitch you wrong. U know I ain't never love no bitch as bad as I loved you My My"

My eyes began to water. That was his Nick name from me.

"Dayvon baby I'm so sorry okay. I was young and I was dumb. I was scared . I had a lot of shit going on around the time you went to jail. I was in school. My grandmother had passed & i had to work and be a scholar. Plus a full time girlfriend for you. Do you imagine how much pressure I was in?"

I was raised by my grandmother Trinity. She was everything to me.

She loved me and Von as well. So when she died, apart of me did and I just spiraled out of control.

"Man I understand that shit ight? My granny passed too. But I ain't never left yo side when you was fucking down Myesha. Remember we was started dating the second half of senior year. Remember prom & graduation? Remember we was supposed to be married and these supposed to be our kids together! Remember that shit MYESHA?!"

He just snapped and I felt for him. I left him at his lowest.

When my grandmother died, he was right there. He came to the funeral, he paid for my school shit & I just leave him while he's in jail.

"You right baby . U absolutely right. I fucked up & im sorry. I want to make it right. Please can I make it right?"

I grab his hands. He wants to keep mugging but eventually he couldn't look at me to stop himself from blushing & showing them pretty dimples of his.

"How you wanna do that? What chu got in mind?"

"Well U can start off by accepting my apology and then letting me make u a meal. Run your bath water. I do your hair like I used to do , massage it while u tell me about your problems & then before the night ends, I lay this juicy fat punani on u. U want that don't u daddy?"

He was just glaring at me. I knew he missed this shit.

I take off my high heels & slightly lift up my skirt.

I head to him & began to rub against his sweat pants with my 🐱.

"Yo pussy still fat. How that mf looking like though? She still pretty?"

"Yeah she still pretty baby. She was waiting 4 u. Can't nobody beat it right but u Von'. So what do you say? U accept my apology daddy?"

He shakes his head.

"U know how this shit go ma. We ain't good fa each other , it ain't right"

"How you know daddy?"

I pull my underwear to the side & slowly approach him.

"U can touch daddy. Don't be shy" I say patting myself.

Von spreads my lips wide & began to finger me quicky.

"This mf ain't been tampered with Inna minute. Yo shit wet & it's tight"

"Ik baby. I was waiting for you"

He picks me up & takes me to his bedroom.

"U have a condom?"

"No fuck we using a condom fa? You been fucking ?"

I side eye him. "U know I haven't been fucking."

He taps my entrance & without warning, enters me inside causing me to scream at the top of my lungs.

"FUCKKKK VON! YOU SOO BIG BABY"

At this point, my legs were in a pretzel postion.

"U LOVE THIS DICK DONT CHU BABY? SAY YOU SORRY FA FUCKING UP WITH A NIGGA"

"IM SORRY BABY. ILL NEVA DO IT AGAIN! I LOVE U SOOO MUCH"

No response!

Afterwards, I felt like shit. It wasn't the same anymore....