Chapter 31: lottery

The seven people who were standing in a row with their heads downcast heard the word "alarm" and suddenly became a mess.

There were even two elderly old ladies who knelt on the carpet with a plop, begging Xue Jue for forgiveness.

Xue Jue didn't even bother to look at those people. He only felt that the noise of their crying and screaming made him a headache, so he asked Mr. Zhang to take them to the vestibule and wait for the police to come.

Upon seeing this, Liu Hui ran to Sun Fei's feet and knelt down and begged: "Cousin, please help me, I don't want to go to jail, please hurry up and help me."

However, Sun Fei sat on the sofa dumbfounded, as if he hadn't heard Liu Hui's words.

Liu Hui saw Steward Zhang approaching her in Yu Guangzhong, and hurriedly shook Sun Fei's arm in a panic and fear. Her eyes were red anxious, and even her voice was crying.

"You promised that my parents would take good care of me, how can you say nothing! Besides, you persuaded me to steal things from Weng Yuxiang's bedroom, and we also agreed to split the sale price in half!"

Suddenly, Sun Fei, who was thrown into a pot of dirty water, finally reacted. She shook off the hand held by Liu Hui, with a grim expression: "You stole something with your own **** and want to rest on me? When did I? I told you half of it? You guys deserve to be taken away by the police, a group of unfamiliar white-eyed wolves!"

At the same time, Steward Zhang grabbed Liu Hui's arm and took it out.

How can I know that Liu Hui struggled to break away from Zhang's housekeeper, turned around and threw himself on Sun Fei, raising her head and crying: "Cousin, will you help me? How can I marry again after I have been in prison? You have the heart to keep your eyes open. Seeing me and your nephew helpless?"

Sun Fei sneered: "It's my ass."

Hearing this, Liu Hui's cry suddenly stopped. She stared at Sun Fei with wide eyes, her vicious eyes seemed to be a needle quenched with venom, and she was about to plunge into Sun Fei's flesh and blood in the next second.

Sun Fei's scalp was numb by Liu Hui's straightforward eyes. She was afraid that Liu Hui would shake all her secrets out of her impulse, and she hurriedly stood up, preparing to leave this place of right and wrong.

As a result, just a few steps away, Liu Hui suddenly pounced on Sun Fei and slapped Sun Fei fiercely in the face.

"How did my parents help you when your family was too poor to eat in the past? Give you food, give you money, and also provide you for your studies. Is that how you repay us!" Liu Hui was crazy. With Sun Fei's hair, he kept cursing.

Sun Fei screamed in pain, and pinched Liu Hui's neck with her backhand. She had no longer the usual charming and charming, and cursed with Liu Hui in her throat.

"I have already paid off what I should pay back. Your parents just borrowed a thousand yuan to my family. Are you really a living Buddha who saves you? I'm!"

"One thousand yuan is money, and you don't look at how much the one thousand yuan was worth now!"

"How much have you benefited from me? Isn't it enough to pay the thousand dollars? I think your family are all blood-sucking worms, so I want to **** my blood!"

...

Sun Fei and Liu Hui were torn apart, while they had a heated debate about one thousand yuan, while other relatives hid in the corner and shivered.

Originally, Steward Zhang wanted to let someone go and pull the two of them apart. Xue Jue took a light look, then retreated to the side without saying a word to watch the dog-biting farce quietly.