Chapter 106: make trouble

Just now, Zu Qi felt that the two middle-aged men who came up with him looked very familiar. At this moment, he saw the two people in front of him who were arguing and suddenly reacted--

Aren't these the bosses who came to the office to talk to Tang Yukuan for business that day? !

However, these bosses were not the ones who signed the sale and purchase contract with him and Tang Yukuan, but the ones who left on the spot after hesitating and questioning, and finally felt that Tang Yukuan's bid was too expensive.

And before they left, they also vowed to say that the price given by Tang Yukuan could only deceive some fresh takers. Even if the quality of the product itself is excellent, the price is still too expensive. If you want to develop for a long time, you must reduce the price.

At that time, Zu Qi was still a little regretful. He felt that he had lost a few major customers. He didn't expect that in a blink of an eye, these people came back...

Zu Qi is not too far away from the screaming group of people, and can vaguely hear the content of their quarrel. If he heard it correctly, those people seem to be arguing about something.

Originally, Zu Qi was not a nosy character. If he usually encountered this situation, he might turn his head and leave, but now the group of people are quarreling outside the gate of his orchard, and he can't ignore it anyway.

I didn't know that Zu Qi hadn't even started to take a step, but was held by two middle-aged men around him.

"Boss Zu, don't worry, we have something to discuss with you. Is it convenient for you to listen?"

The other man couldn't wait for Zuqi's answer, so he couldn't wait to say, "Do you remember us? We met in the office inside last month. At that time, we had many concerns, so we didn't sign a contract with you for the time being. Now we want to understand. Can you go in and talk to Boss Tang?"

The man spoke sincerely, and Zu Qi quickly understood what they meant.

It turned out to be repentant.

Zu Qi didn't know what happened during this period that caused these people to change their minds so quickly, but he felt that Tang Yukuan was reluctant to see these people for a reason.

Moreover, the attitude of these people on that day was very rampant, and they seemed to be leaning on the old and selling the old. They pretended to be big-tailed wolves in front of the two young people, Zu Qi and Tang Yukuan.

"Sorry, I don't know what's going on here. If you are interested in discussing cooperation, you can talk to Tang Yukuan directly." Zu Qi said politely.

The man squeaked anxiously and scratched his hair: "The point is that Boss Tang refuses to see us or answer our calls. We really can't do anything about it."

The other man was very upset: "Maybe he is still angry with our attitude last time."

After speaking, they were simultaneously caught in a mood of great regret.

Zu Qi pursed her lips, thinking that they knew exactly what their attitude was that day, but unfortunately, nothing can help them. The resources that have been allocated a long time ago cannot be reallocated because they temporarily changed their minds.

"In this case, you should wait until next time. Once there is news of new products, we will notify you in time." Zu Qi changed his statement.

"But we..."

Their words still started, and the crowd not far away suddenly noticed Zu Qi's existence, and immediately stopped arguing. They swarmed over Zu Qi in an impenetrable way.