Chapter 57: lie

When receiving a call from Liu Huishan, Zhou Yan was complaining about some work in a friend's office. As soon as the boss Wang Zhongmou refused to let him take a new person, he heard Liu Huishan call him back to the company in a hurry.

As early as half a month ago, Zhou Yan mentioned to Liu Huishan euphemistically that he wanted to ask her to do ideological work for Wang Zhongmou, and it would be best to assign two newcomers with good qualifications to him.

After a little thought, Liu Huishan agreed.

However, it is not an easy task to convince Wang Zhongmou. After all, Tang Moning has lost the role of the hero of "The Wall of the Palace". As the agent, Zhou Yan naturally has half the responsibility. It is because Liu Huishan has the right to speak with Wang Zhongmou. What may be said is what.

The time limit given by Liu Huishan is half a month, and now it is exactly half a month.

After hanging up the phone, Zhou Yan almost burst into laughter on his face. He immediately bid farewell to his friends, then took the jacket he threw on his hair and put it on, and hurriedly left.

Returning to the company as quickly as possible, when he came to the outside of the lounge, Zhou Yan saw Liu Huishan sitting inside through the glass at first glance. He was surprised and happy, and hurriedly stepped in.

Of course, there were other people, including Zu Qi, sitting in the lounge, but Zhou Yan's eyes were out of sight at this time.

"Sister Hui." Zhou Yan shouted happily, and sat down on the empty seat next to Liu Huishan.

Liu Huishan has been sitting here for half an hour, and she has been waiting impatiently. If it weren't for so many people watching, she wouldn't be in a hurry to deal with this matter.

"You're here." Liu Huishan glanced at her watch and immediately cut into the subject and said, "I just want to ask, when you asked Xiao Dengzi to come and follow me before, did you mention the salary increase to him?"

Upon hearing this, Zhou Yan was slightly taken aback.

He didn't seem to expect that Liu Huishan would suddenly ask these things, but soon he replied without even thinking about it: "Little Dengzi's salary has been maintained at the original level. If you think he is good, I can think about the end of the year. Give him a bonus."

Anyway, Zu Qi is paying the money, and then let Xiao Dengzi find time to go to Zu Qi and cry miserably, Zhou Yan's small abacus crackled.

Liu Huishan fiddled with her mobile phone and asked, "Well then, you are paying for Xiao Dengzi's salary and year-end bonus, right?"

"Of course it's me. Otherwise, who else is willing to pay this money?" Zhou Yan said amused, but at the same time he felt something wrong, as if Liu Huishan was deliberately inducing him to say this.

Before Zhou Yan could think about it, Liu Huishan sneered at the corners of her mouth, and said in a cool tone, "Really? But today Zu Qi is here to ask someone."

As soon as the voice fell, Zhou Yan saw a long figure sitting in the corner standing in the corner of the light, and walking slowly towards them, he turned his head and fixed his eyes—

Is it Zuqi? !

Zhou Yan realized something in an instant, his face suddenly became extremely ugly, he got up from the chair like burning buttocks, gritted his teeth and stared at Zu Qi.

"What are you doing here?" Zhou Yan squeezed a word from the gap between his teeth. He stretched out his hand to grab Zu Qi's arm, but Zu Qi turned away and flexibly avoided.