Chapter 70: Buddy

Zuqi remembers that the original owner has followed Xue Jue's Weibo, but he has been in this world for less than five months, and he has been checking Weibo almost every day, but he has never been able to read Xue Jue's dynamics.

Even when Xue Jue secretly dealt with the case of Shi Hao and Tang Moning as demon, Zu Qi did not see Xue Jue's comments on Weibo.

Today the sun is really coming out from the west...

While thinking strangely, Zu Qi took out his mobile phone and opened Weibo. He clicked into the special attention that the original owner had previously classified. At first glance, he saw the Weibo, which was the most popular one, which was bought by somebody.

It was Xue Jue who sent it. The Weibo content is very simple. There is only an original emoticon with a heart in both hands, followed by a picture of Xue Wan in nine squares.

Obviously, this is a Weibo for showing baby.

It seems that the time was posted an hour ago, but the amount of comments and reposts has exceeded the 20,000 mark, and it is rushing towards the height of 30,000.

I have to say that Xue Jue's own enthusiasm is worthy of his title of "National Husband".

Zu Qi clicked into the comment area and took a look. All the hot reviews ranked in the front were not sighing-when the husband was single, they were single, when the husband was rumored to be single, and now the husband's son can come out and get soy sauce. Now, they are still single dogs, they are sad and tearful...

Zu Qi was speechless.

Where there are many people, there are right and wrong. After a while, Zu Qi saw a few prickly comments, saying that Xue Wan did not look like Xue Jue at all, but rather like Zu Qi, especially their eyebrows, exactly the same!

Zu Qi suspiciously clicked into the photo above, and then fell into an awkward silence.

Big brother, other children don't even grow eyebrows. How did you know that his eyebrows look like me?

Of course, just say these words in my heart. Zu Qi hasn't urged to run under Xue Jue's Weibo to argue with Heizi, but when he went down again to see the replies of other people's Lou Zhonglou, he found that those comments were missing Up.

It is estimated to be deleted by Xue Jue.

Zu Qi was a little surprised. He thought that Xue Jue never cared about others' evaluations of them, let alone delete comments. His thumb was rubbed twice on the smooth screen, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly. Alice.

After reading Xue Jue's Weibo, Xiao Dengzi twitched his mouth and said, "I am afraid that it will not be long before Weibo will be plunged into a **** storm."

Duan Kai said calmly: "Don't let the heat delivered to your door be in vain."

"Yes." Little Dengzi dragged his cheeks with mixed feelings, and couldn't help but sigh, "I didn't expect that the snow lotus in the sky, like President Xue, would become a baby slave one day."

When Zu Qi heard this, he wanted to refute that Xue Jue had also posted a photo of Xue Wan once today, perhaps because of Xue Wan's full moon wine banquet tonight.

However, I remembered that Xue Jue had set Xue Wan's art photo as his WeChat profile picture more than a month ago.

He suddenly fell silent.

I thought that the way the boss basked his baby was really different. It seemed silent on the surface, but in fact, anyone who talked to him on WeChat could see Xue Wan's chubby face with a silly smile.