Chapter 95: New Year

Due to the fact that he had only missed a day off two days ago, the Tian Wang did not arrange a break, but continued to film.

At eleven o'clock in the evening, the guide came to inform everyone to stop work. Everyone stopped their work one after another, saying Happy New Year to each other, and then went back to the hotel.

Zu Qi, who had been busy all day, took a shower in the bathroom, and saw Xue Jue sitting on the sofa holding Xue Wan, and the TV in front of him was playing the Spring Festival Gala.

Hearing the sound of opening and closing, Xue Jue looked up and said with a smile: "Are you hungry? I just called and asked the waiter to bring some food."

Zu Qi did feel a little hungry. He grabbed his half-dried hair and sat next to Xue Jue. He asked with bright eyes, "What did you order?"

Seeing Zu Qi's greedy look, Xue Jue couldn't help but laughed. He stretched out his hand and rubbed Zu Qi's shaggy and soft hair a few times, and his low voice was full of unconcealable smiles: "Snacks and Glutinous rice balls."

Zu Qi was shocked: "Didn't you order the barbecue beer?"

Xue Jue raised his eyebrows: "If you are not afraid that Duan Kai will talk about you after knowing about it tomorrow, you can call and ask them to add these."

"..." Zu Qi instantly felt like a discouraged ball, and his whole person became depressed at a speed visible to the naked eye. He quietly said, "If you don't tell me, I won't tell you, Brother Duan definitely doesn't. know."

Hearing this, Xue Jue told the truth sharply: "But your weight will not deceive."

Zu Qi was completely stunned now.

Speaking of it, I feel sad. When Zu Qi was still pregnant with Xue million in his belly, he recklessly ate and drank without growing a few kilograms. Recently, he followed Joe Yiyang and Zhou Hai to eat for a period of time. The weight of moving suddenly soared up...

Then directly reached the company's maximum weight limit.

Duan Kai couldn't stand it, and decisively rejected the afternoon tea and supper that the crew prepared for Zu Qi from time to time. Even every time he went to eat at Joey Yang and Zhou Hai, he would strictly set the edible amount.

In Duan Kai's black face, Zu Qi really lost a few pounds.

So at this moment, hearing what Xue Jue said, Zu Qi closed her mouth in a desperate manner, never daring to refute anything.

Fortunately, Xue Wan is a cute and happy pistachio, holding the sleeves of Zu Qi's nightgown with two small hands, babbling and babbling with his mouth open, looking at Zu Qi non-stop with his eyes.

Zu Qi suddenly became interested, and stretched out his hand to hold Xue Wan into his arms, it is rare to teach the little guy so patiently to call "Dad".

It's a pity that Xue million only has a few simple tones, and he doesn't even understand the meaning of Zu Qi's words. He still babbles and babbles constantly when he teaches and teaches. Seeing Zu Qi's expression of frustration, The little guy smiled happily, and grabbed Zu Qi's face with his little hand.

Zu Qi, who was caught off guard, was slapped a few times by Xue Wan. The child didn't have much strength, as if stroking him on the cheek.

Zu Qi snorted coldly, opened his mouth and bit Xue Wan's little hand.

In the next second, the excited laughter in Xue Wan's mouth stopped abruptly. The little guy opened his watery eyes and stared at Zu Qi for a while, only to realize something later, wow. I burst into tears.