42 Take me

Taehyung cries... And cries...for an hour he cries while talking with his father , he sitting alone outside the home in the cold night.

Jungkook gave Tae some time to calm down himself and Jungkook is waiting for him inside. After sometime he came out to check on Taehyung.

Taehyung siting outside in the chair like a lifeless body with pale face. Jungkook panics and take Tae into his arms in tight hug and warms his body by rubbing his hands on Tae's back.

" Tae... Babie..... Are you ok? "

" Please tell something... It's really hurting.... I didn't want to do this to you Tae. Beleive me.. "

" Tae... Please talk to me babie"

" I know... I know... I'm bad , Thats why I stopped you whenever I could... I don't want to do this to you..though I couldn't stay away from you too.. "

" Babie.... Please dont do this to me... I know this would happen if I get close to you... "

" If you really wish, will disappear from your sight.... I don't wanna do this this way"

Jungkook cries with Tae in his arms. regrets, remorse, guilt and a sense of unworthiness is killing Jungkook from inside.

Jungkook decided not to face Tae anymore from tomorrow for the sake of Tae's happiness, but something is nudging him. He couldn't figure what kind of feeling is that.

The guilt shades his mind without letting any other feelings out. It's just guilt... Guilt of making this pure heart cry..., that's what Jungkook thought .

Jungkook lifts Tae in his arm and takes him to his room. Jungkook slowly make Tae lay down on the bed and sits near him.

" Tae.... talk to me please.. "

" Kookie.... Take me... "

"What??!!! "

" Take all of me Kookie.... You donno what I'm going through..."

" Tae... You are not in your right mind.. I know how you feel now... That's not a right way to rectify this problem "

" You don't have damn idea about how I feel... Stop guessing... Just give me what I want... I want to get done with you.. "

" Babie... How could I??? "

" I ccan nnot keep yyearning for yyou.. all my life... I want to hhate you... I wwant to get done with yyou... Kookieee please.." Taehyung talks in between his whimpers

" Babie... I cannot... Please stop this nonsense... "

" Kookie.... Am I not tempting enough for you?? Now? "

" No Tae... No... If I want to do it I would have done it even before I confess everything "

" Kookie... Kiss me please... Make me forget everything... Make me feel like before.. I was happy this morning..."

Jungkook couldn't tolerate anymore, he lean over Tae and kiss him aggressively like he is not going to do it anymore. In a swift motion he removes Tae's T-shirt and starts kissing Tae aggressively.

Taehyung cried silently while holding Kookie close to himself. He didn't resist anything. His body is slightly shivering in the impact of Kookie's touch.

When Kookie slowly place his finger on Tae's jeans. He heard a whimper and some incoherent words from Taehyung. He stops his actions leans on Tae's chest and listen to those words...

" I love you Kookie... Love you a lot..."

" Tae...?? "

" Please dont say anything... Please I can't take it anymore... I know you don't love me... "