55.Chaos

Chaos started the minute Jimin invited Reena...

Heaven Swing..

It's a private Karoke room with  big 'U' shaped couch with big screen in front of the couch

It's a private Karoke room with big 'U' shaped couch with big screen in front of the couch. It's cozy and private with a seperate bar facility.

Taehyung , Jin and Jihyo sits in the center of the couch. Jimin sits in the right hand side of Tae. Namjoon is sitting in the right side of Jimin. Hobi sits in the left side of Jihyo.

As Jihyo learned Hawaiian type of dancing in LA, she got along with hobi very well. She asked many doubts about the real Hawaiian dance moves and Hobi's experience of Living in Hawaii as a choreographer.

Taehyung is talking with Jimin , Jin
with Namjoon and Jihyo with Hobi. They were expecting Reena to start Karoke night and Reena is coming with her DATE..

Reena managed to convince Kookie and told him to come with her to a restaurant and meet her cousin. She said her cousin Ji is coming with her date and it wouldn't be nice if she goes alone. She called Kookie as her 'friendly date'.

Whatever that means!!

Jungkook doesn't know where they are heading, he just know it's some restaurant or bar. He is not interested in going but he is doing it for Reena.

" Karoke bar?? You didn't mention this... "

" They changed the plan... Sorry Jk please bare with me.. "

" Ok... Whatever.. But dont ask me to sing... Please introduce me as you friend... Ok? "

" I promise I won't ask you to sing and of course we are friends Jungkook and sorry if I made you uncomfortable.. "

" It's ok Reena... I can manage... You were there for me when I needed a friend.. Be free... I will be ok.. "

" I hope you are... "

When you see Tae inside..

I'm sorry Jungkook...

Reena first enters the private room, she first spots her cousin Jihyo and smiles at her and when her eyes search for the familiar 'cutie' face.. She spots a cutest creation of God sitting in one corner of sofa

OMG!!! Uvuu...

Can I take him and keep him in my pocket..