58.Hate or Love

" Reena... Stay online....until you sleep... "

" I wont... "

"Stay online... Don't make me give you official orders.... I want my Tae back.. Help me"

" JK you are cruel to talk officially here... What are you trying? How did you suddenly get bold to fight Jin and get Tae back?"

" If my calculations are right... I don't have to fight him to get my babie back "

" Ok... I'm in this with you...but dont hurt him again... Lets get our cub back... "

" It's not 'our' cub... He is mine and mine only... No more sharing with anyone... "

" Ahhggrhhh... Okay... Have him all to yourself... "

" Ok bye... Text me once you reach your room"

"Hmmm... Bye"

Reena disconnected the call and joined the shopping discussions and after sometimes they decided to end the night , now Tae and Reena headed to their room which is next to Jungkook's room.

Guess who is waiting in the corridor for their arrival. Yeah it's none other than Kookie, he is standing there leaning on his door with the smug flirting smile

" JK.... You look so obvious... Don't flirt with him in public.. I think Jin is going to crush you between that broad shoulders and arms.." Reena whispers when she walks across Jungkook.

" I can tackle him.... " Jungkook shows his boxing moves

Taehyung feel embarrassed on seeing Jungkook's obvious flirting smile and his bragging actions...he walks fast to his room to avoid awkward situation...

Is Kookie smiling at me Or her??!!

Whatever...

Reena follows Taehyung and locked the door. She don't believe that hungry Kookie..

▀▄▀▄Chatting ▄▀▄▀

Reena Park

I'm with Tae Tae...

JK

Don't brag... I'll
get my time

Reena Park

Ohhhh.... Tae baby
changed to night
gown.. 😝

He looks like an angel
in white😍😍

JK

He is an angel

I've told you..

Don't eye fuck
my babie....

Please ... 🥺

Reena Park

Hey!!! You pervert😠

I'm not like you

I don't like him like that✌

He is yours.. 🤗

JK

Then stop admiring
him...

I'm little jealous😒

Reena

I'm enjoying... 😂😁💃