50.Jasmine

Year 2022, Los Angeles to Korea.

All five of them are gathered in the airport to board the flight to Korea. Jin has aranged for long range private jet for 5 of them.

In the jet there are two passenger cabins, shower , lavatory, dressing room, dinning / lounge  and cockpit

In the jet there are two passenger cabins, shower , lavatory, dressing room, dinning / lounge and cockpit. Each passenger cabin has two seats and a single makeshift bed.

When they first enters the plane, Jin and Namjoon sits in one cabin and let the 'loud' three occupy the other cabin . After the take off...

"Minie???!! " Tae calls Jimin who is sitting in the make shift bed. Jimin understood the reason why Tae is calling him..

" Jin ji?? " Jimin asks Tae

" What Jimmy?? you want 'ginger'? " Jihyo ask..

" You moron!! It's your ship name 'Jin Ji'" Jimin says

" Now you both started to shipping us?? OMG!!! Why did I chose to become your friend "

" Stop whining and listen... Now you are going to that cabin to sit with Jin... Spend some time with him " Tae says

" What do you mean by spend some time with him?" Jihyo asks.

" Just try to talk to him and get along with him... Please Jiji "

" He won't even see my face... "

" How long can he sit without seeing your face?? Just go... Start some random conversation "

" I'll try... What about Namjoon...?? "

" Just focus on your 'hotter' guy... Jimin can deal with his 'hot' guy... Atleast learn a little from Jimin" Tae proudly says this looking at Jimin and Jimin glared at Taehyung.

Jihyo takes that as a insult to her inability and stands up from her seat to go to that cabin with a strong and determined face..

Jimin also stands up and followed Jihyo to the other cabin and calls Namjoon to follow him to other cabin.

" Joon?? Can you come to that cabin for sometime? I wanna ask you something "

Poor Kim Namjoon.... He believed Jimin's words and followed him with a shy smile in his face. He thought Jimin wants to have some alone time with him.

" What Jimin?? Tae slept??!! "

" No... He is wide awake... " Jimin says with smug smile..

Namjoon came to other cabin with lot of expectations and Jimin joined Taehyung in the single bed hugging Tae.

"Ok ask me... What do you wanna know?" Namjoon asks

" Nothing just rest here... Jimin wants to see your face before he sleep... That's it" Tae says

" Tell me what's going on... " Namjoon asks..

" Nothing Joon..we are setting up Jin with Jihyo... Help us... " Tae says.