45.Forelsket

What happened that night... ??

Only Jungkook , Taehyung and Jimin knows , what actually happened that night in Kim's home.
___________________________________________

Year 2022 , In Los Angeles

Jihyo sits in front of Taehyung with glint of tears in her eyes. Taehyung leans on Jimin's lap narrating everything happened from the lunch meet in Jeon's mansion to the night in Kim's home.

When Taehyung continues to tell about that night Jimin abruptly stops him by patting him. Tae said everything before Jungkook latches his door.

Tae doesn't want to hide anything from Jihyo but Jimin doesn't want Jihyo to judge Taehyung. Jimin won't hesitate to talk about himself to Jihyo,But about Taehyung he is little hesitant.

Maybe Jimin's motherly instincts...

Taehyung started crying uncontrollably in the lap of Jimin after saying that. Jimin sits frozen knowing there is no words to console his baby.

Jihyo bend down near Taehyung, she hugs him , patted his back and says everything will be ok even though she knows nothing will be ok.

Tae in the middle of his whimpers and struggles to ask tell something but his throat gets clogged again. Still he blabbers the word ' my fault.. '.

" Tae baby... It's not your fault... " Jihyo says.

" Jiji...What Kookie did is not entirely his fault... It's his job.. "

" Jin married me to save me from bad people "

" My father is not a bad person Jiji, and he served his Jail sentence for whatever he did "

" It's me.... I took that hopeless relationship fast with Kookie and threw myself in deep pit... I'm the reason for all my miseries... "

Taehyung is crying and blaming himself for his tragic past. Jimin couldn't tolerate the sight and it's hurting for him to see what Tae doing to himself .

" It's not your fault Tae... It's my fault... I shouldn't have let Jungkook near you without knowing the full truth... " Jimin cries leaning on Taes body.

Silence occupies the room for some minutes while three of them hugging each other and silently shedding tears.

" Jiji... Who do you think the ultimate victim here?? "

" You Tae.."

" No... It's Jin... I donno what they did how they made him accept for this marriage... But he is real victim here.. "

" You both are... I'm happy.... atleast he was there for you that time... " Jihyo says

" He was there... I'm grateful for that... But is that enough??!! " Tae sadly looks at Jihyo.

" Taehyung.... I know what you are trying to say here... But I don't think Jin can move on from you Tae.. "

" Aahhh... Why are you not understanding??? You are talking just like Jin Jiji... There is nothing between us to 'move on'. I tried... I tried as much I could to have a life with Jin... But I couldn't Jiji believe me...We are not together..... We are never meant to be together"

" I know that... But still...?? "

" Still what?? If he propose you?? Will you accept it... ??? "

Jihyo hesitantly looks at Jimin without knowing what to do or what to say.

"Jihyo... Tell him what your heart says... Don't think about anyone... Just imagine you and Jin and tell.. " Jimin slowly says

" Tell me Jihyo... Imagine... its before Jin's marriage... He comes and propose you.. What will be your answer...??"